Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) Empty B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

May 6th 2020, 8:16 pm
Standard rules. Who wins and by what margin?
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) Empty Re: B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

May 6th 2020, 8:38 pm
Canon: Kit Fisto beats Qui Gon mid diff. the others beat Obi Wan pretty easily

Legends: idk anything about legends
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) Empty Re: B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

May 7th 2020, 8:58 am
I think any member of B-team stands a decent chance against Jinn in a 1v1, and any of them would beat TPM Kenobi. Probably wouldn't need full team
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 7th 2020, 9:26 am
Any one of the B-team solos
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

May 7th 2020, 9:47 am
fisto can solo
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 7th 2020, 1:37 pm
Fisto definitely solos. Wouldn’t put it past any of the other members of B-team soloing as well.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 7th 2020, 2:47 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Fisto definitely solos. Wouldn’t put it past any of the other members of B-team soloing as well.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 7th 2020, 3:45 pm
B team crush though it's possible Jinn is equal or superior to anyone from the team
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 7th 2020, 4:20 pm
I'd put Jinn above any of the three of them but in the full group battle Kenobi's unable to provide enough support and they lose.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 7th 2020, 11:49 pm
Jinn solos
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

May 8th 2020, 12:15 am
You know, has Qui-Gon at any point ever been mentioned in the Lucas/Gilliard tier system? I ask because, if you think about it, he very well might be a low tier 8. Sure he was ultimately killed by Maul, but his performance against him on Tatooine & Naboo makes me think that he is in the same tier as Maul just on a lower rung. 

Since we know for a fact that Kit is a 7 and he performed better against Palps than the rest of the B team, this would mean that they are (at the most) Tier 7s as well. And since the tier system is similar to the Richter Scale (massive fluctuations between intensities), one could argue that Jinn solos.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 1:06 am
The Slick Obi wrote:You know, has Qui-Gon at any point ever been mentioned in the Lucas/Gilliard tier system? I ask because, if you think about it, he very well might be a low tier 8. Sure he was ultimately killed by Maul, but his performance against him on Tatooine & Naboo makes me think that he is in the same tier as Maul just on a lower rung. 

Since we know for a fact that Kit is a 7 and he performed better against Palps than the rest of the B team, this would mean that they are (at the most) Tier 7s as well. And since the tier system is similar to the Richter Scale (massive fluctuations between intensities), one could argue that Jinn solos.
He has been mentioned. He’s a tier 7.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

May 8th 2020, 1:14 am
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
The Slick Obi wrote:You know, has Qui-Gon at any point ever been mentioned in the Lucas/Gilliard tier system? I ask because, if you think about it, he very well might be a low tier 8. Sure he was ultimately killed by Maul, but his performance against him on Tatooine & Naboo makes me think that he is in the same tier as Maul just on a lower rung. 

He has been mentioned. He’s a tier 7.
Thank you. So, no soloing then. hahaha.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2020, 5:23 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Gillard’s also said Suit Vader’s a tier 9 B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 1220391476 I think we should abandon Gillard as we should have long ago and allow Qui-Gon to accept his ancestral seat as a tier 5
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 8th 2020, 7:25 am
CuckedCurry wrote:Gillard’s also said Suit Vader’s a tier 9 B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 1220391476 I think we should abandon Gillard as we should have long ago and allow Qui-Gon to accept his ancestral seat as a tier 5

Sure, why not accept this B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 3705225348
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

May 8th 2020, 7:26 am
Could I get a scan for the Suit Vader thing? Surprised its never been mentioned before
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 7:44 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

May 8th 2020, 7:46 am
Neat, Vader a tier 9 means he stomps most of Prequel era characters B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 1289255181
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 7:50 am
^^^
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 8th 2020, 7:59 am
B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 39523600 B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 39523600 B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 39523600
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 8th 2020, 8:13 am
Vader being a tier 9 makes sense given that a pre-prime Vader he held his own against Ben Kenobi, who is Sidious level in strength in the Force.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 8th 2020, 11:39 am
In one of my videos I put Qui-Gon as a mid 8. I've since been thinking he's more like high 7-low 8. 

Does anyone know where he's said to be a 7? When making the video I couldn't find anything.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 12:24 pm
@TheNuisanceBird I believe someone emailed him about it, and Gilllard replied saying that he is a tier 7

Last edited by SithSauce on May 8th 2020, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2020, 12:25 pm
Might have been MeatPants
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2020, 12:26 pm
Meatpants harrassed Gillard while the latter was on holiday B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 3344068304B-Team vs Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) 3344068304
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum