Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

(Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul  Empty (Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul

on April 28th 2020, 6:56 am
Inspired by Latham
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

(Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul  Empty Re: (Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul

on April 28th 2020, 8:08 am
Bane breaks him
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

(Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul  Empty Re: (Nolan) Bane vs (Nolan) R'as Al Ghul

on April 28th 2020, 9:47 am
I'm actually going to back Ra's. While he ultimately lost, Ra's put up a good fight against a younger, bigger, much more able bodied version of Batman. Sure Bane beat Bats initially, but before, during, & after their confrontation people kept on hammering home the point that Bruce was wayyyyy past his prime & barely keeping it together. Plus, being the man who trained him, Ra's will go for his mask right away.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on April 28th 2020, 11:56 am
Bane can't touch Qui Gon Jinn
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on April 28th 2020, 11:57 am
@The Slick Obi wrote:I'm actually going to back Ra's. While he ultimately lost, Ra's put up a good fight against a younger, bigger, much more able bodied version of Batman. Sure Bane beat Bats initially, but before, during, & after their confrontation people kept on hammering home the point that Bruce was wayyyyy past his prime & barely keeping it together. Plus, being the man who trained him, Ra's will go for his mask right away.

I'm thinking this as well.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on April 29th 2020, 10:20 am
Ra's demolishes.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on April 29th 2020, 3:46 pm
Pure H2H or standard gear?

If it's the former, I'm unsure. If it's the latter, Ra's stomps.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on April 29th 2020, 5:00 pm
Lets make it 
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Ra's has his sword

(Ra's has his armor in both rounds)
LSDMB
LSDMB

on May 31st 2020, 1:05 am
@The Slick Obi wrote:I'm actually going to back Ra's. While he ultimately lost, Ra's put up a good fight against a younger, bigger, much more able bodied version of Batman. Sure Bane beat Bats initially, but before, during, & after their confrontation people kept on hammering home the point that Bruce was wayyyyy past his prime & barely keeping it together. Plus, being the man who trained him, Ra's will go for his mask right away.
It is also important to remember though that this was also a Batman in a suit with much more limited mobility. Dude couldn't turn his head.

I'd say Bane wins pure H2H, but Ra's wins with his sword.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on May 31st 2020, 6:15 am
Ra's wins both.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum