Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

September 14th 2020, 6:11 pm
still see it as trump in a landslide in every state in the US except like New york, RI, Cali, and Oregon. I see a massive red wave.
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

September 14th 2020, 8:38 pm
Honestly don't know anymore. Everything is rigged, non-biased sources are hard to come by. It's all propaganda.
Praxis
Praxis

November 6th 2020, 10:19 am
Good thread.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

November 7th 2020, 12:48 pm
This thread aged well.

EDIT: 🎉🤘🎉
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

November 7th 2020, 10:27 pm
I accept that the US will die with or without Trump. Trump was/is a desperate sign of resistance to globalism—Much like a dying gazelle desperately thrashing as the lion crushes its windpipe. You can delay the inevitable rise of globalism and more importantly the rise of a China-like authoritarian surveillance state and social credit system via Big Tech, but you cannot reverse it.

The West will decline in the next few decades due to fundamental civilizational/societal collapse. I am adapting these rules and so should you.

Once I graduate college next year, I am considering teaching english abroad in Asia for a year to scope out a thriving economy/society to move to.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 7th 2020, 10:33 pm
TRUMP 2020
Shimrra
Shimrra

November 8th 2020, 10:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Biden and Harris low energy, can't relate
TRUMP 2020
Bart
Bart

November 9th 2020, 9:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
I hope Trump won't back down and will not give up the power. Even if it comes to civil war, it's better to have USA with Dems blood flooding the streets, ravaged by civil war, but at least retaining its integrity and dignity. It's better to have victims instead of surrendering the country to election-forgers.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 9th 2020, 10:12 pm
@Bart wrote:I hope Trump won't back down and will not give up the power. Even if it comes to civil war, it's better to have USA with Dems blood flooding the streets, ravaged by civil war, but at least retaining its integrity and dignity. It's better to have victims instead of surrendering the country to election-forgers.

Agreed
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 1:01 am
^ Same.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 1:03 am
so, who do guys think is gonna win in the end?
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 2:38 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:so, who do guys think is gonna win in the end?

As of now it's unclear but it'll likely go to the SC where things will get real juicy. If I'm being honest I'd say Trump wins but anything could happen.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 11th 2020, 3:11 am
Biden already won. Unless Trump challenges him to a trial by combat, he's lost.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 11th 2020, 4:57 am
@TheNuisanceBird wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:so, who do guys think is gonna win in the end?

As of now it's unclear but it'll likely go to the SC where things will get real juicy. If I'm being honest I'd say Trump wins but anything could happen.
There's no legal precedent for overturning the result. There's been no evidence of voter fraud or dishonesty, hence why the Trump administration has lost all but one case (which was for a recount). Their gaslighting is so detached from reality it's just embarrassing.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 5:56 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:
There's no legal precedent for overturning the result. There's been no evidence of voter fraud or dishonesty, hence why the Trump administration has lost all but one case (which was for a recount). Their gaslighting is so detached from reality it's just embarrassing.

There's been several court hearings for voter fraud as well as the recent surveillance footage that was released. There's also the Texas lawsuit where 20 other states have joined and if it goes to Supreme Court, Trump has a good chance of winning.

I just wish we didn't have the mail in ballot mess so we could've known the victor by now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum