Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS) Empty Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS)

April 13th 2020, 6:52 pm
Who wins?

Last edited by Latham2000 on April 13th 2020, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziggy
Ziggy

Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS) Empty Re: Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS)

April 13th 2020, 6:59 pm
what the sht is going on here 
?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS) Empty Re: Yoda (TPM) vs Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS)

April 13th 2020, 7:04 pm
Fixed the title.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 13th 2020, 7:13 pm
Yoda.
Ziggy
Ziggy

April 13th 2020, 8:10 pm
I don't believe in tier 9 Kenobi, even If I do think the man got stronger from his fight with Dooku.  

Fact is, Kenobi was holding his own prior to unburdening his emotional attachment to Anakin quite well - I imagine he would have been hindered the entire time.  Which just signals to the idea that Mustafar Anakin the weakest of the flesh and blood Vaders.

Last edited by Ziggy on April 13th 2020, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 13th 2020, 8:28 pm
Kenobi never became a 9, indeed. Anakin was only physically a 9, not mentally.
LOTL

April 14th 2020, 12:22 am
If you believe that Yoda grew significantly from TPM to ROTS then Obi Wan wins

On the other hand, if you think that Yoda remains the same, and that the movie ROTS retcons the AoTC battle then Yoda wins quite easily
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 14th 2020, 3:39 am
If anything I think Yoda got slightly weaker, so TPM Yoda wins. Wasn’t it said he couldn’t lift as many muntur stones as in the past?
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

April 14th 2020, 3:45 am
Yoda's growth in the PT was probably mental more than anything. Just ramping up for a confrontation with the Sith.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 14th 2020, 4:03 am
Meatpants wrote:Yoda's growth in the PT was probably mental more than anything. Just ramping up for a confrontation with the Sith.

This this this
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum