Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ziggy
Ziggy

Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? Empty Suited Vader vs Kit Fisto Sabers only?

April 4th 2020, 6:39 am
Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? 4233314142
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? Empty Re: Suited Vader vs Kit Fisto Sabers only?

April 4th 2020, 6:48 am
ANH Vader loses in dueling only. ESB/RotJ Vader because he isn't a half man, half machine.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? Empty Re: Suited Vader vs Kit Fisto Sabers only?

April 4th 2020, 6:52 am
Fisto
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 4th 2020, 7:27 am
Latham2000 wrote:ANH Vader loses in dueling only. ESB/RotJ Vader because he isn't a half man, half machine.
Are you sure now is the time for humour, my Lord? Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? 1076326320
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 4th 2020, 7:36 am
ILS wrote:
Latham2000 wrote:ANH Vader loses in dueling only. ESB/RotJ Vader because he isn't a half man, half machine.
Are you sure now is the time for humour, my Lord? Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? 1076326320

Lucas's remarks in TPM featurette suggest that ANH Vader, the "half man, half machine,"is less skilled than a Jedi in his prime fighting in the prime of the Jedi, and Kit Fisto as far as we know, is probably in his prime during RotS, so he would fall under that category. Moreover, Fisto's fighting style is extremely unorthodox, and we don't know how many sparring matches he had with Fisto back in the day, so Fisto could come out victorious.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

April 4th 2020, 7:49 am
Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? 1471176647
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 4th 2020, 7:56 am
Too bad the "half-man, half-machine" status doesn't extend to ESB/RotJ Vader, and that version of Vader fists Fisto.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 4th 2020, 8:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I, too, will be in desperate need of life support, for I feel my lungs may collapse from the sheer hilarity of what I am hearing. Good show, DarthLatham, good show indeed.

Suited Vader  vs Kit Fisto Sabers only? 1076326320
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 4th 2020, 8:20 am
Though Vader is stronger, more experienced, more durable and more hell bent on surviving, and he will be furious at the mere sight of this scumbag Jedi being alive again, I hereby retconn my previous statements and award Lord Vader the victory.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 4th 2020, 8:22 am
Let it go down in the annals of history as yet another victory for our glorious regime. So it is written.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 4th 2020, 8:42 am
Kit could win.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 4th 2020, 11:25 am
Even ANH Vader wins for various reasons. ESB doesn't ragdoll, but keeps force pushing Fisto until he stops moving
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

April 4th 2020, 11:30 am
> Korriban wrote:Even ANH Vader wins for various reasons. ESB doesn't ragdoll, but keeps force pushing Fisto until he stops moving
Isn't this a sabers only match up?

That being said, I'd argue Vader by TFU could probably easily take it, going by the way his level of lightsaber skill is described by Galen Marek. Anything past TFU is just too far beyond Kit Fisto.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 4th 2020, 11:34 am
Ultimately, I think this contest boils down to morality. I have felt nothing but apathy and disappointment for Kit Fisto, but but felt respect and admiration for Darth Vader, so the idea of Vader winning would be completely morally sound.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 4th 2020, 12:00 pm
if its only sabers then: 
ANH version wins with little difficulty
 ESB/ROTJ slaps the smiley dude
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum