Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 26th 2020, 11:59 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@lorenzo.r.2nd Qui Gon > Plagueis is never shown and is explicitly contradicted. Vader has never shown knowledge of Sith Sorcery, ergo he doesn't have it.

This is a textbook argument from ignorance fallacy. If Vader hadn't shown Sith sorcery (he has), then that would simply mean he hadn't shown it. Nothing more, nothing less. Concluding from that that he doesn't have sorcery is like concluding that a person you just met at the dinner table doesn't have legs because you haven't seen them yet.


Last edited by Azronger on January 27th 2020, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 New_sig
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 27th 2020, 12:01 am
@RocketRaccoon Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?

EDIT: Ah, you're odanurr. I didn't realize you had changed your username.

_________________
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 New_sig
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 27th 2020, 6:49 am
@Azronger So do we assume everyone can do anything until they say they can’t? Like, your argument over there was solely to make me look stupid, and this isn’t Schrödinger’s Force Abilities, implying it is would be both illogical and stupid.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 27th 2020, 9:48 am
IG (Exists) wrote:@Azronger So do we assume everyone can do anything until they say they can’t?

Obviously not. No idea why you are asking me this.

Like, your argument over there was solely to make me look stupid,

Exactly.

and this isn’t Schrödinger’s Force Abilities, implying it is would be both illogical and stupid.

No clue what the Schrödinger's cat reference is supposed to mean here.

_________________
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 New_sig
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 27th 2020, 10:34 am
@Azronger wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:@lorenzo.r.2nd Qui Gon > Plagueis is never shown and is explicitly contradicted. Vader has never shown knowledge of Sith Sorcery, ergo he doesn't have it.

This is a textbook argument from ignorance fallacy. If Vader hadn't shown Sith sorcery (he has), then that would simply mean he hadn't shown it. Nothing more, nothing less. Concluding from that that he doesn't have sorcery is like concluding that a person you just met at the dinner table doesn't have legs because you haven't seen them yet.

What level of Sorcery do you think Vader has that puts him anywhere near Kun's level. Just curious there
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 27th 2020, 12:33 pm
I never said he has sorcery that puts him near Kun's level.

_________________
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 New_sig
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 28th 2020, 12:55 pm
@Azronger wrote:I never said he has sorcery that puts him near Kun's level.
Darth Vader does know sith sorcery but at the basic level. Sidious would restrict Vader from learning advanced sith sorcery, because Vader will be more Of a threat. Vader could slay Sidious with Sith sorcery as he slept. Sidious is being cautious.


Last edited by RocketRaccoon on January 28th 2020, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 28th 2020, 2:18 pm
why is kun's sorcery far above vader's?
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 28th 2020, 2:33 pm
Because the sorcery he’s shown is far, far better?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 28th 2020, 2:34 pm
Like what? A spell with no timeframe against non force users? Or rituals that took him hours to finish?
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on January 28th 2020, 2:37 pm
Spell with no timeframe? He literally froze the senate while ragdolling Sylvar and stomping Vodo.
avatar
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 11th 2020, 11:07 pm
Bump, seeing if any opinions changed.

@LadyKulvax @Isv
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 11th 2020, 11:09 pm
100% not lol
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 11th 2020, 11:24 pm
Yeah, Kun wins even harder than he does before.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 12:16 am
Vader breaks the padawan level Sith Lord's bones.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 12:19 am
How about you make an actual argument as to why Vader isn't stomped because Kun has him beaten in every single avenue.


Last edited by LadyKulvax on February 12th 2020, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 12:22 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Yeah, Kun wins even harder than he does before.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 1289255181
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 12:38 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:How about you make an actual argument as to why Vader isn't stomped because Kun has him beaten in every single avenue.
lol nice diversion there. thanks for proving my point by not addressing it tho.

EDIT: nevermind, u said something about it after all
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 1:51 am
Your shitty wank matters not. Kun couldn't even kill that noobsie Keto with his blast. If he oneshots her then maybe he'll have a chance against Vader.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 1:59 am
Yeah, as usual you have nothing but unsubstantiated troll arguments.

Kun is > Master Luke who is > DE Luke who is > ROTJ Luke and who is at least ROTJ Vader's equal.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 3:03 am
Yeah sure thing. Classic non-sense scaling chains as usual. Even worse than Revan>Malak>Kun scaling.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 3:13 am
HU how about you back up your shit talking and provide reasons as to why Vader wins?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 3:32 am
Yeah, I should copy paste others' arguments just like you copying Ant's. Sounds legit.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 3:53 am
Nice. More talking shit without adding anything of substance. Give some kind of rationale as to why Vader wins lol. It Doesn't matter if you're the author of the argument.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

on February 12th 2020, 4:40 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:Yeah sure thing. Classic non-sense scaling chains as usual. Even worse than Revan>Malak>Kun scaling.

Exar Kun in his spirit form was much weaker than in his prime incarnation as his power was decimated by the Wall of Light attack:

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Screen41
Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Screen42

It's a fact that in spiritual form Exar Kun was capable in his own right of defeating Master Luke:

Champions of the Force wrote:Afraid to challenge the dark power that had been sufficient to warp other students and defeat Master Skywalker.

Master Luke was in his prime of power at that point:

Champions of the Force wrote:Luke clapped him on the back and smiled with dark-ringed eyes that shone with an inner brightness stronger than ever before. As he conquered each seemingly insurmountable obstacle, Luke's Jedi powers grew greater and greater- but, like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, a Jedi Master learned to use his powers even less, relying on wits instead of showmanship.

Redeemed Luke was definitely stronger than he was against Vader:

The Emperor, Dark Empire #2 wrote:“You’ve grown very strong in the Force since last we met...“

Against Vader, pretty much every source states Luke either surpassed or equated him:

Beware the Sith wrote:Although Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are equally strong in the Force, their duels are more than just about physical strength.

Jedi Battles wrote:Father and son were now equally strong with the Force and equally skilled with their lightsabers.

Return of the Jedi Comic wrote:On the Death Star, father and son grimly clash! Brutally, aggressively, Darth Vader brings his full strength and power against the younger man. But unlike the first time they dueled in the carbon-freezing chamber of Bespin's Cloud City, this is a battle of equals. The young Jedi has grown in the interim, and if there is any true advantage, it seems to have shifted to him.

In fact, he's more powerful than any Jedi Darth Vader's faced; arguably including Starkiller:

Shadows of the Empire wrote:Obi-Wan was gone, and the other Jedi were all extinct, save one, who was the strongest of them all. His own son. He had told the Emperor that Luke Skywalker would join them or die. The real truth was only slightly different: Luke would join Darth Vader or die. It would be something to look forward to. That would be the duel of a lifetime. This wasn’t even exercise.

Vader cannot win here, I'm doing you a favor by not using a feats comparison.
Sponsored content

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 25 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum