Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

December 1st 2019, 1:08 am
ladysomething, or whatever his name is is a pretty good debater, so he should be a good representative. @breakofdawn u feel like doing this with me?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 1:09 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ladysomething, or whatever his name is is a pretty good debater, so he should be a good representative. @breakofdawn u feel like doing this with me?
Nah man AP is the only Kun rep on SI, he’s most likely your only bet
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 1:13 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
Word Salad wrote:
I've never changed my stance.

We all know this is a lie. This is you back in 2018 conceding that the quote refers to personal power:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=7

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=8

Meanwhile in 2019 you argued that it could be referring to Malak's military might:

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t627p25-exar-kun-vs-novel-vitiate

Yes, AP, I'm sure you've always remained 100% consistent and never changed your stance on this topic.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 1668617588

You couldn't clown me if you were Joaquin Pheonix.

That remains to be seen.

All I've ever done is go back and forth with others on what i could possibly mean. I just enjoy watching people trying to force their own stance on the statement and repeatedly trip over themselves to aay that it could literally never mean anything but what they want it to for the purpose of wanking KotOR Revan.

Now you can go around stalking my every message on each forum if you want to be that hilariously butthurt about it. Doesn't bother me, I need a replacement for Selenial.

But my stance from the start has been that the description itself doesn't make sense anyway even if you want it to.

It's a limited POV description from an article that was deleted because it was replaced, then its replacement replaced. Worse, its own author undermines it at every point.

I am most amused by how much effort you have to put in to attack me directly rather than the actual argument I have made. You've clearly got fvck-all in terms of solid counters.

It's time you left this to the adults.
Imagine believing Vader is superior then you saying “It’s time you left this to the adults” Just stop.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 1:21 am
have i met this AP dude before?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 1:40 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:have i met this AP dude before?
He’s @LadyKulvax
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 1:43 am
thats who i was talking about lol lady something= ladykulvax
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:41 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ladysomething, or whatever his name is is a pretty good debater, so he should be a good representative. @breakofdawn u feel like doing this with me?
Appreciate the tag but already busy with a canon Dooku vs Vader SS.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:46 pm
BusyOfDawn.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 10:49 pm
I'm upgrading, apparently. BreakofDawn < BiofDawn < BusyofDawn.

Why am I suddenly missing the Discord banter?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 11:01 pm
Because you loved it there, just like the rest of us. Re-join us BOD, and we will welcome you with open arms.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 2266747095
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 1st 2019, 11:05 pm
Did you had a Discord server  🇪🇭
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 11:07 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Because you loved it there, just like the rest of us. Re-join us BOD, and we will welcome you with open arms.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 2266747095
Tell Ant to reply to my messages and I would, lol.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 11:08 pm
@HellfireUnit Yeah, we do.

@BreakOfDawn Will do.

:>
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 1st 2019, 11:46 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@HellfireUnit Yeah, we do.

@BreakOfDawn Will do.

:>
So am I invited? Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 1019854026
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 11:59 pm
I don't have the authority to make that decision but I'll argue with Ant till he lets you tbh.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 2nd 2019, 12:02 am
Oh, my bad. I thought it was a non-official thing. Nevermind.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 2nd 2019, 12:11 am
Bruh, it's 90% shit posting and messing around lol.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 2nd 2019, 3:01 am
Will AP ever get back to my claims?
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

December 2nd 2019, 3:56 am
Your claim is that a leading editor of the mythos doesn't have any authority. Based on literally nothing but your word.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 2nd 2019, 1:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LadyKulvax wrote:Your claim is that a leading editor of the mythos doesn't have any authority. Based on literally nothing but your word.
Official levels of canon
The Holocron continuity database was an internal database maintained by Lucas Licensing for the express purpose of trying to maintain continuity within all licensed products, prior to the April 2014 declaration of a single official canon. This Holocron was sorted into five levels of canon that reflected LFL's canon and continuity policies: G, T, C, S, and N. G, T, C, and S together formed an overall continuity that was considered by Lucasfilm to be the "true" Star Wars canon prior to the decanonization of the Expanded Universe.

G (George Lucas) canon was absolute canon. This category included the six films, some of the deleted scenes from the films, the novelizations of the films, the radio dramas based on the films, the film scripts, and any material found in any other source (published or not) that comes directly from George Lucas himself. G canon overruled all other forms of canon when there was a contradiction.
T[9] canon referred to the canon level comprising only the television show Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
C (continuity) canon referred to the main body of EU work, and was the next most authoritative level of canon. All material published under the Star Wars label but not falling into G, S, or N was C canon, and was considered authoritative as long as not contradicted by G canon. Games were a special case as generally only the stories would be C-canon while things like stats and gameplay were N-canon. If the video game had several possible endings or if the player could choose the gender or the species of the main character, only one of each is considered C-canon. C-canon elements have appeared in the movies, thus making them G-canon. These included Coruscant (both its name and the concept of it being an ecumenopolis), swoop bikes, Aayla Secura, YT-2400 freighters, and Action VI transports.
S (secondary) canon referred to older, less accurate, or less coherent EU works, which would not ordinarily fit in the main continuity of G and C canon. Unless referenced by a G- or C-level source, the story itself is considered non-continuity, but the non-contradicting elements were still a canon part of the Star Wars universe. For example, this included The Star Wars Holiday Special, the Marvel comics, the popular online roleplaying game Star Wars Galaxies, and certain elements of a few N-canon stories.
N continuity material is also known as "non-canon" or "non-continuity" material. What-if stories (such as those published under the Infinities label), game stats, "comic" material such as Angry Birds Star Wars or Jedi Academy and anything else that was directly contradicted by higher canon and could not at all fit into continuity was placed into this category. N-canon was the only level that was not at all considered canon by Lucasfilm.

There is no mention of a random editor being a main source of information on powers of Star Wars characters. 

Concession accepted?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 1:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Concession accepted AP  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 1289255181
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 5th 2019, 6:34 pm
Ignoring the cancer above. Exar Kun's spirit was canonically powerful enough to defeat Luke:

Champions of the Force wrote:Afraid to challenge the dark power that had been sufficient to warp other students and defeat Master Skywalker.

Who is in his prime at this point:

Champions of the Force wrote:Luke clapped him on the back and smiled with dark-ringed eyes that shone with an inner brightness stronger than ever before. As he conquered each seemingly insurmountable obstacle, Luke's Jedi powers grew greater and greater- but, like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, a Jedi Master learned to use his powers even less, relying on wits instead of showmanship.

Obviously putting him way beyond his Vader equalling ROTJ incarnation.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 5th 2019, 6:41 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Concession accepted AP  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 16 1289255181
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 5th 2019, 6:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Vader slaps him down without breaking a sweat.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 5th 2019, 10:22 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Ignoring the cancer above. Exar Kun's spirit was canonically powerful enough to defeat Luke:

Champions of the Force wrote:Afraid to challenge the dark power that had been sufficient to warp other students and defeat Master Skywalker.

Who is in his prime at this point:

Champions of the Force wrote:Luke clapped him on the back and smiled with dark-ringed eyes that shone with an inner brightness stronger than ever before. As he conquered each seemingly insurmountable obstacle, Luke's Jedi powers grew greater and greater- but, like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, a Jedi Master learned to use his powers even less, relying on wits instead of showmanship.

Obviously putting him way beyond his Vader equalling ROTJ incarnation.

You realize that this is Kun's TotJ iteration, not his JA iteration... read the stips.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum