Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka Empty Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka

April 1st 2020, 2:03 pm
Standard rules Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka A634b010
Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka 57a50c10
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka Empty Re: Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka

April 1st 2020, 2:07 pm
Savage solos
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka Empty Re: Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka

April 1st 2020, 5:19 pm
Mid CW Anakin should beat Asajj, as should Late CW Obi-Wan. Either also individually beat Maul or Savage. Ahsoka is the real weak link here. She dies to any one of the three, though I can see her putting up a good fight against Asajj. Overall, Team 2 should take it, but Ahsoka will definitely die in the process. Likely throwing Anakin into a rage-fueled frenzy where he wrecks the remaining opponents.
TheMuser
TheMuser

April 1st 2020, 5:36 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Savage solos
Asajj Ventress, SoD Maul and Savage Opress vs Mid CW Anakin, Late CW Kenobi and Late CW Ahsoka N9YrdveDT4BsCfgxiGGH0a0pbm_xFsGEc5dAzU8NV5oAbgs7JdHoKXk29mioJFiOq6bXEatx_2DXJlSgljiH0Rghf8TdVfgYN_Dq_ygoki9Ely1sSvkU5k8KdyJkF3JN0Q0Yu-hZhsq3ijqQQlD-4Jo27w2q2b3qrvY
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 1st 2020, 5:38 pm
Ahsoka is a big weak link and SOD Maul is arguably the MVP, team 1 wins
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 1st 2020, 5:39 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:Mid CW Anakin should beat Asajj, as should Late CW Obi-Wan. Either also individually beat Maul or Savage. Ahsoka is the real weak link here. She dies to any one of the three, though I can see her putting up a good fight against Asajj. Overall, Team 2 should take it, but Ahsoka will definitely die in the process. Likely throwing Anakin into a rage-fueled frenzy where he wrecks the remaining opponents.

This.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 1st 2020, 5:40 pm
Wait by late CW are you referring to the S7 versions of the characters? If so then I can't comment as I haven't seen any of S7 yet so I'm unaware of potential new feats
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

April 1st 2020, 8:39 pm
Season 5 or Season 7 Ahsoka? I'll be assuming Season 5.

-----

Maul ~ Kenobi
Ventress < Anakin
Savage > Ahsoka

While 2/3 of the duels would be very contentious, I don't think Ahsoka would last very long against Savage (at least not as long as Adi Gallia did). I suppose it's possible for Anakin to voluntarily swap opponents with Ahsoka whenever he senses Ahsoka is in trouble, which would probably give them a better chance at victory, with Ahsoka being able to hold out longer against Ventress than against Savage. Either way, Ahsoka is a weak link and the Jedi team would likely have to seal a victory without her (which is honestly possible). Kenobi has already demonstrated an ability to punch far above his weight against both brothers while suffering under the guilt and newfound resolve of Gallia's death, so it may be possible for any Ahsoka death to give him a similar boost. Likewise, any rage-fueled Anakin would be devastating against the Sith team.

If you discount those emotional dynamics (why, lol?) the Sith team should win by ganging up on whoever is left. Savage kills Ahsoka, then helps either Ventress or Maul kill whoever they're facing, and so on. Pretty straight-forward. But due to the team dynamics of the Jedi, I'd say they have the best chance of victory.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum