Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul Empty Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul

March 30th 2020, 5:34 pm
Who wins?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul

March 30th 2020, 5:47 pm
Maul because Jedi Dooku lacks the powers, experience, Dark Side training and ruthlessness that Sith Dooku attained.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 30th 2020, 5:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dooku blinks
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

March 30th 2020, 5:56 pm
Maul is the superior swordsman, maybe Dooku in force? All out goes to Maul.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 30th 2020, 5:57 pm
Maul appears to have better accolades and I'm not aware of any feats from Dooku that would swing this in his favour.

"Not only had the Dark Lord introduced Dooku realms of power beyond his most spectacular fantasies" - Maul is already the most highly trained Sith Lord in history, a product of the "realms of power" beyond Dooku's "most spectacular fantasies". Dooku certainly has the edge in experience but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

March 30th 2020, 6:08 pm
Jedi Dooku beats Mace in every single sparring match that they have had, for what it's worth.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 30th 2020, 6:10 pm
We've no idea how often they sparred, and even TCW Mace >>> TPM Mace as a swordsman.

Last edited by BoD on March 30th 2020, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

March 30th 2020, 6:13 pm
I was referring to TPM Mace.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 30th 2020, 6:41 pm
Dooku as far as i can tell. I mean, the way Qui Gon views him seems like a good comparison
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 30th 2020, 6:42 pm
Latham2000 wrote:I was referring to TPM Mace.
I'm saying beating TPM Mace in a spar is a fairly "meh" feat in the grand scheme of things.
Heathen
Heathen

March 30th 2020, 6:47 pm
Jedi Dooku <<<< ("infinitely") <<<< Sith AOTC Dooku per Dooku himself.  Most reliable source.   Per other versus, AOTC Dooku < ROTS Dooku

Legends places TPM Maul ~ ROTS Dooku.  (see other thread)

How is this a contest?  TPM Maul < Jedi Dooku.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 30th 2020, 6:50 pm
Dooku.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 30th 2020, 6:50 pm
maul
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 30th 2020, 8:04 pm
Heathen wrote:Jedi Dooku <<<< ("infinitely") <<<< Sith AOTC Dooku per Dooku himself.  Most reliable source.   Per other versus, AOTC Dooku < ROTS Dooku

The main problem with this with all due respect - and I would hate to step on your toes - is that you're seeing the "truth" for what you want to see it but you're not opening up your heart to see the truth. I'm not saying that's wrong mind you, just that you're not allowing the empyrean light to flow into your eyes and allow you to see realms unseen; realms only visible to those with open hearts. Are you blind? I don't think you are as you seem fully capable of operating on this website - and if you are I don't mean to insult your disability - but you are not awake. You have not experienced true vivication in order to adjust your eyes to see things as they truly are.

You're perceiving the world as you want to perceive it but until you awaken your heart you will never see the truth. Bereft of seeing the truth we are never fully awake. If we are not awake then we cannot change.

I could throw a 600k document detailing THE absolute, but until you are ready to receive my universal seed then you will never accept it. You must be ready to seek edification or it will sow the seeds of mistrust to the uninitiated.

When you open your heart, we will be ready to begin.
O-Siri
O-Siri

March 30th 2020, 9:06 pm
Maul should win after a competitive first few minutes when Dooku tires.
Heathen
Heathen

March 30th 2020, 9:13 pm
Quorian Debatist wrote:
Heathen wrote:Jedi Dooku <<<< ("infinitely") <<<< Sith AOTC Dooku per Dooku himself.  Most reliable source.   Per other versus, AOTC Dooku < ROTS Dooku

The main problem with this with all due respect - and I would hate to step on your toes - is that you're seeing the "truth" for what you want to see it but you're not opening up your heart to see the truth. I'm not saying that's wrong mind you, just that you're not allowing the empyrean light to flow into your eyes and allow you to see realms unseen; realms only visible to those with open hearts. Are you blind? I don't think you are as you seem fully capable of operating on this website - and if you are I don't mean to insult your disability - but you are not awake. You have not experienced true vivication in order to adjust your eyes to see things as they truly are.

You're perceiving the world as you want to perceive it but until you awaken your heart you will never see the truth. Bereft of seeing the truth we are never fully awake. If we are not awake then we cannot change.

I could throw a 600k document detailing THE absolute, but until you are ready to receive my universal seed then you will never accept it. You must be ready to seek edification or it will sow the seeds of mistrust to the uninitiated.

When you open your heart, we will be ready to begin.
I would love to read your 600k document detailing THE absolute.  Until then, factless rhetoric does not sway me, nor lull me, into ignorant sleep because I am WOKE.  IDK man...You won't even tell me how your skillets turned out, so I doubt I'll ever see this incredible document from you.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 12:12 am
Heathen wrote:
I would love to read your 600k document detailing THE absolute.  Until then, factless rhetoric does not sway me, nor lull me, into ignorant sleep because I am WOKE.  IDK man...You won't even tell me how your skillets turned out, so I doubt I'll ever see this incredible document from you.

You are not ready to learn and even if presented you would come at me with discord and dissent. When you are asleep your whole life you lash out at new ideas. You might be "woke" but you are in the dark with no spark; not even an ember to allow you to see an inkling past your own hubris. You see me as an obstacle to overcome yet you will not come on over and see things from my point of view, you won't and you refuse. Do you seek to fill your head with ideas or seek to guard your head from dangerous fantastical ideas that may shift your perception of the world? I know the answer to that but you only suspect you do.

What good is a skillet when we can't cook up new creations? When the only thing getting pan-fried is our own ideas getting sealed in our brains? I want to see you get filled with new juices, not sear your own in. Let the other flavors coalesce and marry inside you, let it marinade and fill you with life. Do not char yourself in your own meat prison with no seasoning, no spice, no juice. Inject the broth of life inside you and open the curtains from your veil of darkness.

Sometimes the ones we hate most are the ones we don't understand. Surrender to the voices and let go.
Heathen
Heathen

March 31st 2020, 12:22 am
@"quorian debatist"

I...

...am a changed person.

Please teach me.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 12:30 am
Heathen wrote:@"quorian debatist"

I...

...am a changed person.

Please teach me.

Teach me. Tell me why you've changed; tell me why you've reached into yourself fist first and pulled out the diaphragm blocking your mind:

Who wins this thread and why?
Heathen
Heathen

March 31st 2020, 12:33 am
I'm sensing a bit of antagonism.  I'm not sure you are as enlightened as you presented yourself to be.  You may be doing Dooku a huge disservice.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 1:02 am
As I suspected. Your ego will devour you as you choke on your self-pride much to your own chagrin. The untoward declension of your hauteur makes a plenary subjugation over your ego-death inexecutable. The preponderant probabilistic causatum is you will be subsumed in imperiousness in perpetuity.
Heathen
Heathen

March 31st 2020, 1:07 am
In other words...you got nothing.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 1:16 am
Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 2829155256

Concession accepted. Come back when you are ready to learn and we can learn together; not as a master and lesser, but both as apprentices in the game of life. We must set aside who we once were before we can become much more. Until then, the lessons are closed. Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 1289255181
Heathen
Heathen

March 31st 2020, 1:28 am
Quorian Debatist wrote:Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 2829155256

Concession accepted. Come back when you are ready to learn and we can learn together; not as a master and lesser, but both as apprentices in the game of life. We must set aside who we once were before we can become much more. Until then, the lessons are closed. Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 1289255181 

If you recall, I said I'd be happy to read whatever you had to say on the topic, but you got sidetracked in god-mode (bless your heart).  I'm still waiting, and I have a feeling I'll continue to wait ad nauseum.    Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 228124001 Jedi Dooku vs TPM Maul 2829155256
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 31st 2020, 2:25 am
Quorian Debatist stomps in a good fight
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum