Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Revan SOR vs Obi Wan ROTS - Page 4 Empty Re: Revan SOR vs Obi Wan ROTS

on Sun May 24, 2020 12:07 pm
ScionOfSkywalker77 wrote:Concession accepted. Revan SOR vs Obi Wan ROTS - Page 4 1289255181

What concession you are talking about?

It is absolutely clear to anybody with functioning senses that Darth Traya have superior demonstrations of power than Count Dooku, and Revan scales from Darth Traya. Remainder were responses to the points brought up against mine, and you stopped making sense eventually.

This contest is an absolute mismatch in favor of Revan from any angle. My take about Revan (SoR) in the following thread: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t3086-does-revan-scale-from-his-sor-feats

"Revan as of the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) is essentially a re-animated corpse which separated from Revan's original conscious while cheating death through sheer force of will and developed an alter-conscious of its own (i.e. driven by seething hatred for Vitiate at this point in time). This is/was an ANOMALOUS development and the source of much disturbance in the Force, and the resultant ripples could be felt across the galaxy at the time. This was an unnatural existence of Revan and his powers approached new heights in this capacity due to sheer hatred in him but he was neither a Jedi and nor a Sith at this point. The re-animated Revan is/was logically and technically an ENTITY of a sort. The Republic and the Empire suspended their clashes for a while, joined hands, and assembled a strike team of some of the finest warriors in the galaxy to take on Revan in this form. This was an extraordinary political development, and Revan's original conscious also reached out to the assembled strike team in order to undermine re-animated Revan during the ensuing confrontation."

Obi-Wan Kenobi cannot hold his ground against that; Revan (SoR) was immune to even lightsaber blows at the time.
The Rich Man
The Rich Man

Revan SOR vs Obi Wan ROTS - Page 4 Empty Re: Revan SOR vs Obi Wan ROTS

on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:56 pm
MF Kenobi probably wins in a good fight. Base Kenobi loses.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum