Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress (Force only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress (Force only)

March 28th 2020, 6:31 pm
Latham2000 wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:seems good then but why is resurrection so damn used against vader on any debate when the character is focused on other versus debates?
Because Vader was outmatched by Maul in skill, speed and agility (he repeatedly lands hits on Vader whereas all what Vader does is cut Maul's saberstaff in two blades), but people also have some anti-OT agenda that they want to push. 

Now can everyone stop derailing my thread?
Speed and agility, not skill. But point taken. Vader still crushes every round, except now I'll say he crushes r1 too.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress (Force only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress (Force only)

March 28th 2020, 7:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BoD wrote:
Because Vader was outmatched by Maul in skill, speed and agility (he repeatedly lands hits on Vader whereas all what Vader does is cut Maul's saberstaff in two blades), but people also have some anti-OT agenda that they want to push. 

Now can everyone stop derailing my thread?
Speed and agility, not skill. But point taken. Vader still crushes every round, except now I'll say he crushes r1 too.
We're splitting hairs tbh, so let's agree to disagree. I'm still waiting for people to give a proper explanation for why Ventress wins, loosely correlated scaling and agenda driven misinterpretations of quotes about fight choreography don't suffice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum