Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

Dragon Ball Thread Empty Dragon Ball Thread

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:39 pm
Dragon Ball Thread SoL5XTv

Not aware of why this would help against Moro unless Goku is planning to blitz him to death. Vegeta might actually do something more than play second fiddle this time. And Beerus is a lazy shit as always.

Who's keeping up with the manga?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Dragon Ball Thread Empty Re: Dragon Ball Thread

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:28 pm
me really exciting to see the new technic vegeta learn
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:11 pm
Me
Arch_Sage
Arch_Sage

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 pm
This arc has been surprisingly good the use of the other z-fighters in the fights has been refreshing.
The Lost
The Lost
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:22 pm
I'm thinking if the technique Vegeta learns is anything like Buus haxx he might be able to nullify Moro's drain?

He probably has more control over his ki directly (not just increasing and decreasing it but manipulating its properties) since his spirit control is far more advanced than Goku's was at the time he trained with the Yardrats.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:40 pm
@Arch_Sage wrote:This arc has been surprisingly good the use of the other z-fighters in the fights has been refreshing.
i kinda agree with this. i mean, i wish they wouldve done them more justice, like a good kuririn fight, but it is what it is
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:43 pm
ILS wrote:I'm thinking if the technique Vegeta learns is anything like Buus haxx he might be able to nullify Moro's drain?

He probably has more control over his ki directly (not just increasing and decreasing it but manipulating its properties) since his spirit control is far more advanced than Goku's was at the time he trained with the Yardrats.
i sincerely hoped so vegeta seems like a character that currently could post a great deal of advantage into the z fighters especially taking into consideration his training with the yadrats maybe some technique that its more useful than instant transmission or either the opposite too many ideas and theories to make about that
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum