Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: ★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker

March 20th 2020, 8:46 pm
KFV
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: ★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker

March 20th 2020, 8:56 pm
My vote goes to Yoda. Kfv is sub Yoda and so we must accept Yoda supremacy
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 9:37 pm
@> Korriban: How so?
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

March 22nd 2020, 8:49 pm
Gianfi wrote:Well, actually if I think about it, it is implied that in RotS Yoda actually disarmed Sidious. So, I change my vote to Yoda

He straight up does in the junior novelization. He may in the original animatic.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 5:49 pm
ANAKIN SKYWALKER AND YODA ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR #2.

All votes for Anakin Skywalker (12) and Yoda (4) will stay. Anyone who hasn't voted or voted for another may choose between the two. Voting ends in 96 hours.

Anakin Skywalker (12):

1) EmperorCaedus
2) KingofBlades
3) LadyKulvax
4) ScionofSkywalker77
5) DarthAnt66
6) Ziggy
7) Geistalt
8) The lord of hunger
9) Praxis
10) Seturna 
11) BoD
12) IG

Yoda (4):

1) Arch_Sage
2) HellfireUnit
3) Gianfi
4) > Korriban

Other (5):

1) Syndicate
2) MasterCilghal
3) Shioz
4) Nute_Chethray
5) NotAA3

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VOTE:

@Syndiciate
@MasterCilghal
@Shioz
@Nute_Chethray
@NotAA3
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 6:25 pm
i gotta go for zonakin tbh. im sorry prime yoda, but nobody seems to love anymore (i still do tho, so dont worry).
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 24th 2020, 6:34 pm
anakin is stomping hard
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 7:44 pm
>I troll vote Cin Drallig.
>EC tags me thinking I actually care enough about this tournament to vote seriously.

Gosh, he's such a meme.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 9:17 pm
NotAA3 wrote:>I troll vote Cin Drallig.
>EC tags me thinking I actually care enough about this tournament to vote seriously.

Gosh, he's such a meme.
>troll votes Drallig as if he couldnt be number 1 and was simply forgotten by the common people
>doesnt even give him respect
>EC goes and hates on him

U are both memes
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 25th 2020, 3:38 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:>I troll vote Cin Drallig.

Gosh, he's such a meme.
>troll votes Drallig as if he couldnt be number 1 and was simply forgotten by the common people
>doesnt even give him respect
>EC goes and hates on him

U are both memes
>makes a case against NotAA3 trying to suggest Drallig could be number one, and takes offense to NotAA3 not giving Drallig respect
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 25th 2020, 3:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
> Troll votes Drallig forgetting that Drallig gets the last laugh as his nickname is ‘The Troll’

Anyway, KFV gets my vote
Shioz
Shioz

March 25th 2020, 6:43 am
KFV.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 28th 2020, 5:57 pm
Anakin Skywalker has been ranked #2 with 79% of the final vote!
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 28th 2020, 5:58 pm
excellent anakin wank still remains supreme  ★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker - Page 3 3344068304
O-Siri
O-Siri

March 28th 2020, 7:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DarthAnt66 wrote:

• "There is no one even close" to Anakin "on the ground." (ROTSAN)
  • Anakin is "the strongest Jedi" and "the fastest Jedi." (ROTSAN)
  • Anakin is "the best there is at what he does, the best there has ever been." (ROTSAN)
  • "I've already fought Kenobi and Anakin, and beaten them. And I wasn't defeated by Yoda--close, maybe, but nobody could beat me. Now, this will surprise the audience, that there is someone who can beat me, who can finish me off. Because he does. Because it will be unexpected." (Lee)
  • Anakin "is the one Jedi we can best hope would survive an encounter with a Sith Lord." (Kolar)
  • Anakin is "peerless in combat" and "invincible against any opponent." (OFC8)
  • Anakin "is suppose to be the best" and "is suppose to be the most gifted fighter of the known time." (Christensen)
  • Anakin has the "least faults" in his fighting style than anyone else in ROTS. (Gillard)
  • DS Anakin is "the Jedi's most formidable threat." (CE3DC)
  • DS Anakin "now no longer cares," "knows he's unbeatable," and is "far more dangerous than anybody in the universe." (Gillard)

And Anakin is repeatedly stated to be either on par with or above Palpatine and Yoda in tier nine by Gillard. ★ Top Ten Duelists Tournament #2 - Anakin Skywalker - Page 3 1289255181
The first three quotes are not OOU. It's describing the publics perception of Anakin and Obi-Wan's mythical status. Yoda who scales to Sidious factually moves faster than Anakin in the same novel.

Lee isn't an authoritive source. The AotC Script written by Lucas makes it very clear Dooku was outclassed and beaten comprehensively. 

Kolar's opinion. Author intent doesn't work either because Anakin was bedazzled by Sidious's speed, clearly indicating he's superior to Anakin at that point in time by author intent. 

Factually incorrect. Kenobi beat him, he isn't invincible. 

Christensen isn't a authortive source either.

Hayden has the least faults, he's referring to the actors not the characters, he also said Hayden could beat people who did this for a living. He's also made it clear he isn't mentally on par with Yoda or Sidious.

Gillard is saying Anakin thinks he's unbeatable and more dangerous than anyone in the universe. We know this isn't factually correct because he lost to Kenobi thus falsifying the hypothesis he is unbeatable.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

March 28th 2020, 9:30 pm
Yoda gets my vote.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 28th 2020, 9:38 pm
@The Slick Obi: Voting is already done, and Anakin has already taken the #2 spot.

You can vote for Yoda to take the #3 spot here: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2936-top-ten-duelists-tournament-3-vote-now
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

March 29th 2020, 12:34 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:@The Slick Obi: Voting is already done, and Anakin has already taken the #2 spot.

You can vote for Yoda to take the #3 spot here: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2936-top-ten-duelists-tournament-3-vote-now
Oh, sorry. Thanks for the heads up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum