Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Empty Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained)

March 16th 2020, 9:48 am
Rules

• Bloodlust is allowed
  • Krayt is reborn
  • Vaylin is unchained

Who would win?

Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Krayt210
Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Vaylin10
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Empty Re: Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained)

March 16th 2020, 9:51 am
Vaylin.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Empty Re: Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained)

March 16th 2020, 9:52 am
If we look at portrayal Krayt is superior to Caedus and treated as similar to Luke. If we look at feats he's stomping Cade and scaling a stomp gap or more above Kenobi. It's his game to lose really.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 9:54 am
@ScionOfSkywalker77:

he's stomping Cade

This never happened...
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 9:55 am
Eh, Vaylin.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 9:57 am
ScionOfSkywalker77 wrote:If we look at portrayal Krayt is superior to Caedus and treated as similar to Luke. If we look at feats he's stomping Cade and scaling a stomp gap or more above Kenobi. It's his game to lose really.
Caedus-Luke fight was circumstantial. Vaylin also stomped both Senya and Arcann when she was gravely injured.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:00 am
NotAA3 wrote:@ScionOfSkywalker77:

he's stomping Cade

This never happened...
It actually happened
Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Kvc210
Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) Kvc10
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:02 am
Neither of those fights is a stomp lol.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:03 am
@The God Emperor:

Caedus-Luke fight was circumstantial.

I never said otherwise.

Vaylin also stomped both Senya and Arcann when she was gravely injured.

Which doesn't compare to Krayt's scaling off Kenobi, Cade, Caedus ect ect. Take your pick and I'll gladly explain the impressiveness of it.

@NotAA3:

This never happened...

The only thing we see on panel is Cade getting grounded in 2 seconds by Krayt awkwardly placing his hand on him mid duel... while not attempting to end his life. By all indication they aren't close.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:07 am
Vaylin also stomped both Senya and Arcann when she was gravely injured.

Which doesn't compare to Krayt's scaling off Kenobi, Cade, Caedus ect ect. Take your pick and I'll gladly explain the impressiveness of it.
I think Krayt-Kenobi scaling isn't as good as easily stomping both Senya and Arcann
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:08 am
And you're perfectly entitled to hold that opinion. But can you explain why?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

March 16th 2020, 10:08 am
Krayt having far greater powers than any sith in his era, including the likes of Wyyrlok, before a significant growth gives him the win, not to mention that FOTJ clearly hypes him up as a rival of Luke and a superior of Darish Vol.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 16th 2020, 10:09 am
Vaylin dies, terrible fight for her due to how much more skilled Krayt is in addition to superior raw power. He would bury a lightsaber in her chest within a comic page, tops.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:10 am
NotAA3 wrote:Neither of those fights is a stomp lol.
Why not? He easily ragdolled Cade.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:12 am
@ScionOfSkywalker77:

The only thing we see on panel is Cade getting grounded in 2 seconds by Krayt awkwardly placing his hand on him mid duel...

🇪🇭

>tHe OnLy ThInG wE sEe On PaNeL
>On the previous page we see Cade totally negate Krayt's TK, and close the distance between them, as he brags about his growth and mocks Krayt.

Taking the end of the fight wherein Krayt takes advantage of Cade's exposed position and finishes the fight, and ignoring the events that transpired prior is disingenuous, to say the least. Talon doesn't think Krayt can stomp Cade, so I don't see why you should either.

while not attempting to end his life. By all indication they aren't close.

Krayt wanted Cade to be pushed to the brink and conquer death. While he's not aiming for a decapitation, or anything that brutal, he'll definitely take up anything less than that.

Last edited by NotAA3 on March 16th 2020, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:13 am
The God Emperor wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Neither of those fights is a stomp lol.
Why not? He easily ragdolled Cade.

This doesn't happen in either of the scans you posted.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:15 am
ILS wrote:Vaylin dies, terrible fight for her due to how much more skilled Krayt is in addition to superior raw power. He would bury a lightsaber in her chest within a comic page, tops.
Don't underestimate Vaylin's power. She was powerful enough to stomp both Senya and Arcann when she was gravely injured.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 16th 2020, 10:22 am
Krayt's scaling from Kenobi + Mega growth over Legacy + Immense Superiority over Cade (I dunno if that's a stomp or not) are things I buy as better than Vaylin at this point, though I have to replay KOTET to get a better feel for Vaylin.

So tentatively Krayt.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:22 am
ScionOfSkywalker77 wrote:And you're perfectly entitled to hold that opinion. But can you explain why?
Both Arcann and Senya are too powerful and too skilled, especially Arcann. He was able to block Spirit of Valk's lightning for a period time. Vaylin also stomped them when she was gravely injured. I don't think that Kenobi is above Arcann.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 16th 2020, 10:25 am
Supreme Leader  Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) 4183286560
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:27 am
IG wrote:Krayt's scaling from Kenobi + Mega growth over Legacy + Immense Superiority over Cade (I dunno if that's a stomp or not) are things I buy as better than Vaylin at this point, though I have to replay KOTET to get a better feel for Vaylin.

So tentatively Krayt.

That he doesn't have...
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:27 am
@The God Emperor First fight was definitely not a stomp. Neither was the second. He used dark essence or whatever it's called to incapacitate Cade. Superior, yes. Stomp level superior, no. 

Also, Vaylin is an Arcann level duelist at her peak. Krayt isn't massively more skilled to the point that he can stomp her.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 16th 2020, 10:28 am
MasterCilghal wrote:Krayt having far greater powers than any sith in his era, including the likes of Wyyrlok, before a significant growth gives him the win, not to mention that FOTJ clearly hypes him up as a rival of Luke and a superior of Darish Vol.
I don't think that he is a threat to Luke. And superiority to Vol is insignificant. Vol has a few feats, nobody knows how powerful he is.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 16th 2020, 10:29 am
Darth Krayt (Reborn) Vs. Vaylin (Unchained) 2864379292
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 16th 2020, 10:30 am
NotAA3 wrote:
IG wrote:Krayt's scaling from Kenobi + Mega growth over Legacy + Immense Superiority over Cade (I dunno if that's a stomp or not) are things I buy as better than Vaylin at this point, though I have to replay KOTET to get a better feel for Vaylin.

So tentatively Krayt.

That he doesn't have...
I said it wasn't a stomp lol. Immense without being a stomp gap exists. Perhaps the term reasonably large superiority works better? I mean their fight isn't so close that it's Anakin v Obi-Wan, but it's no Dooku v Obi-Wan either.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum