Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

Evannova95 vs Jensaarai1 vs Antoine Bandele vs Greyjedi91 - Page 2 Empty Re: Evannova95 vs Jensaarai1 vs Antoine Bandele vs Greyjedi91

on June 23rd 2019, 3:58 pm
The other thing I would like to add and a key reason why I see Evan improving while most of the others remain stagnant is the way they "debate". They produce content where they have to be the judge and still provide entertaining content, essentially they are limited to thier own interpretations and thus are only running off the pro x or pro y arguments. In our community we have people defensive of x and people defending y. This allows us to see the other persons side and formulate our arguments around facts that fit with multiple interpretations. Meanwhile the only person has has been consistently challenged and responds in the comments of his videos would be Evan, meaning he is the only one who sees multiple sides and thus grows.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

Evannova95 vs Jensaarai1 vs Antoine Bandele vs Greyjedi91 - Page 2 Empty Re: Evannova95 vs Jensaarai1 vs Antoine Bandele vs Greyjedi91

on June 25th 2019, 1:28 pm
@Sam I mean, his entire argument, if you want to call it that way, was that Hoth is far more “tactically inclined” than Bane when dropped cold in battle. Not only is this argument debatable to say the least , but everything else, that being  that Bane and Hoth are comparable in power, falls apart completely when one considers that is pure speculation, created from head canon and, there I say it, bias.needless to say, It doesn’t require great debating skills to debunk such a weak, hence why I don’t think Matt is the best debater around. Having said that, he is a great narrator and his videos are great.
Meatpants
Meatpants

on June 25th 2019, 2:30 pm
Watching Reti get roasted is prolly the best content these fuckers ever created honestly.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on June 25th 2019, 2:32 pm
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Watching Reti get roasted is prolly the best content these fuckers ever created honestly.
I must say Evannova is a lot better now. His videos are far more enjoyable and his arguments far more reasonable. He’s the only one I like of them all honestly
DoA
DoA

on June 26th 2019, 1:07 am
Jensaarai's Yoda would lose to a baby rakghoul
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on June 26th 2019, 2:37 pm
@DoA wrote:Jensaarai's Yoda would lose to a baby rakghoul

Tis true tho, Yoda's restricted mobility and inability to leverage his strength in an offensive manner will leave him open to the more diverse bite of the baby rakghoul. If Yoda is spinning from left to right he cannot reorient his spin, the su ma rotations allow the sith beast to charge and leverage his strength over Yoda's fragile body.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce

on June 27th 2019, 6:14 am
Meatpants
Meatpants

on June 27th 2019, 6:55 am
Kenobi > Plagueis obviously
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on June 27th 2019, 7:34 am
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Kenobi > Plagueis obviously
Well, it’s simply impossible to question this perfectly reasonable and totally not biased stance which, for obvious reasons, has never and simply cannot be debunked. 

Evannova95 vs Jensaarai1 vs Antoine Bandele vs Greyjedi91 - Page 2 1019854026
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on June 27th 2019, 9:35 am
I mean...

I agree with the verdict. Kenobi is based AF.

LOTL and Evan would prolly get along IRL.
Azronger
Azronger

on June 27th 2019, 9:51 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:Antoine > Jen

What video is this from?
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on June 27th 2019, 2:12 pm
I can't tell if Grey is being sarcastic with the Evan comment, while Evan makes a shit case, I still think Kenobi beats Plaguies...
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on June 27th 2019, 3:02 pm
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce

on June 28th 2019, 3:38 am
@Azronger wrote:
Greysentinel365 wrote:Antoine > Jen

What video is this from?

Rebels review. The best comes from when Jen, Evan and Reti are alone, Because they echo each other and slowly become more extreme. Like in the Sids podcast they literally go from "Krayt stands a chance against DE Sids" to "Sids stands no chance"
Meatpants
Meatpants

on June 28th 2019, 3:59 am
That is gold.
The Dragon Of The West
The Dragon Of The West
Level Three
Level Three

on June 28th 2019, 9:27 am
>Krayt is given trouble by Cade Skywalker.

>Better than DE Sidious.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on October 1st 2019, 6:49 am

Yet again another example of him simply disregarding the sources. He states it makes no sense for Luke to be equal to Vader because Vader had much more experience, as if experience were an important factor. Definitely not important enough to disregard tons of quotes.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on October 1st 2019, 7:00 am
I like Antoine the best. He holds logical views (for the most part) without lowballing.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

on January 29th 2020, 6:29 pm
They are all awful.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum