Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet Empty Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet

March 4th 2020, 9:38 am
1: TPM Sheev (pre boost)
2: TPM Sheev (post boost)
3: ROTS Sheev
4: TFU Sheev
5: ROTJ Sheev
6: DE Sheev

where does he stop?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet Empty Re: Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet

March 4th 2020, 9:40 am
Hard stop at R1.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet Empty Re: Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet

March 4th 2020, 9:40 am
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 1:28 pm
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 1:31 pm
Gets broken at 1.
Galan007
Galan007

March 4th 2020, 1:35 pm
I maintain that the only area that you could argue Vader doing decently against Palpatine in, would be a strict TK contest... But even then, he's still going to be outclassed by most(if not all) iterations of Legends Palpatine.

Factor in all of Palpatine's other abilities, and it's a stomp in his favor -- even as far back as TPM.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 1:37 pm
Galan007 wrote:I maintain that the only area that you could argue Vader doing decently against Palpatine in, would be a strict TK contest... But even then, he's still going to be outclassed by most(if not all) iterations of Legends Palpatine.

Factor in all of Palpatine's other abilities, and it's a stomp in his favor -- even as far back as TPM.
Well I mean one force ability is usually proportional to the rest tbf.
Galan007
Galan007

March 4th 2020, 1:45 pm
Perhaps in some cases.

But imo, none of canon Vader's other displayed Force abilities(ie. TP, speed, sense abilities, etc.) scale to the same level as Palpatine's. From what I've seen, his TK alone is the only ability you could really try to make an argument for.

...And that's aside from Palpatine also having access to additional abilities that Vader does not.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 1:50 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:3

How does vader get past 2 or even 1?_.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 1:53 pm
Seturna wrote:

Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet 1019854026 Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet 1019854026  pure wank yes
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 2:04 pm
Stops at 2. He can very narrowly pass 1 if he plays his cards right.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 2:16 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
Seturna wrote:

Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet 1019854026 Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet 1019854026  pure wank yes

I mean more like what your reasoning is?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 3:16 pm
I mean, he tanked a moonbusting while injured. I guess i'm just not seeing sheev take him down so early
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 3:46 pm
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Stops at BM amped Valenthyne Farfalla
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

CuckedCurry wrote:Stops at BM amped Valenthyne Farfalla

you are bullying me at this point
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 4th 2020, 3:47 pm
Yes, Vader tanks moon busting rock attack from Chewbacca and his rock Canon Darth Vader runs the Legends Palpatine Gauntlet 1019854026
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 3:56 pm
Stops at 1.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 11:17 pm
Seturna wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
Seturna wrote:

I mean more like what your reasoning is? 

he could pass 1 and 2 if he uses a good strategy
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 11:56 pm
He's not passing 2. He's barely passing 1, and even that is arguable for every area save telekinesis.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 5th 2020, 12:33 am
BoD wrote:He's not passing 2. He's barely passing 1, and even that is arguable for every area save telekinesis.
ummmm why do you think that?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum