Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims. Empty 4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims.

on Mon 24 Feb - 17:44
Hello there, I am here to serve my God Allah Azawajal and my beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam by inviting everyone to the deen of Allah the Almighty and his beautiful Religion. This is an online form of da'wah that I will be giving, and Insha'Allah, all of the false allegations that are hurled by disbelievers will be debunked. Let me start my dawah by giving 4 reasons why the Glorious Qur'an is the word of God:

1) The Qu'ran is impossible to imitate; it so beautifully written because it directly came from Allah, no disbeliever can even hope to imitate it. Surah 2:23 and Surah 10:38 even mentions this and challenges disbelievers to imitate it by writing an entire chapter that has the exact likeness of the Holy Qu'ran. Can any non-Muslim do that? 

2) The Qu'ran has been perfectly preserved. Unlike the Bible which has been modified and tampered with over time by the Rabbis and Priests (May Allah curse them), the Holy Qur'an has not gone through any changes whatsoever. Not a single change has occurred the slightest, whether it be an individual word, punctuation mark, diacritical mark or so on. The Qur'an that we have today is exactly the same as it was during the time of the Prophet. There are many different versions of the Bible in the world, but there is only 1 Qur'an. Masha'Allah. 

3) The Qur'an has so many scientific miracles and insights that no-one could've thought of back in the 7th century. Surah 21:30 talks about the Big Bang, Surah 51:47 talks about how the universe is expanding over time, Surah 16:68-69 predicts that worker bees are female. All of these scientific insights were mentioned in a Holy Book that was only confirmed by Scientific studies centuries later. 

4) The Qur'an honours women. In spite of all the false allegations made by the non-Muslims, women are highly respected by the Qur'an. Surah 4:19 commands Muslim men to treat their wives with love, and Surah 16:97 affirms the equality of men and women.

I hope this will convince everyone on this forum to consider Islam.4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims. 1019854026
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims. Empty Re: 4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims.

on Mon 24 Feb - 18:07
4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims. 3344068304
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims. Empty Re: 4 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and a challenge to non-Muslims.

on Mon 24 Feb - 18:12
Recite the Shahada and believe it in your innermost heart, and you will become Muslim. Curry is very good food btw, so your username is very appropriate.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

on Mon 24 Feb - 19:10
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon 24 Feb - 19:15
idk if this is bait or not, but ill bite anyhow (interesting tho, ill give u that)-

1- impossible to imitate in what sense? it can be rewritten using different words, and in the different languages, which could arguably improve it from the original, given ones standpoint, right? if it can be 'bettered' than it being imitated doenst matter. as for the book itself stating such things- if it were fact, wouldnt all humankind (and most likely as scientists, who often love facts) agree with it in the first place? This all seems VERY subjective, tbh.

2- The Qur-an: A) is newer than the Bible, and B) has been influenced by the Bible (Muhammad, iirc, takes ideas, concepts, laws, and characters from the Old Testament, and puts them there, if im not mistaken), so its reliability is dependent on the Bible's reliability, which u put into question. This point seems to be weakly defended.

3- The Bible says that stars are infinite; that animals cannot reproduce with anything other than its kind; that the world exists in a floating void; not to mention it implying entropy, iirc.

4- Seems to be another idea very similar to the one proposed/stated/commanded in the Bible. 

Good talk. I like this
The Dark Apprentice
The Dark Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon 24 Feb - 19:50
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon 24 Feb - 23:58
I know this is a troll thread but still gave me a bit cancer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum