Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Plo Koon versus Nomi Sunrider Empty Plo Koon versus Nomi Sunrider

February 21st 2020, 2:05 am
- Standart rules
- Peak versions

Sabers
Force
All out
All out (TPM Plo Koon)
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Plo Koon versus Nomi Sunrider Empty Re: Plo Koon versus Nomi Sunrider

February 21st 2020, 2:36 am
Sabers - Plo Koon. Nomi Sunrider has no dueling feats to her name. Her only lightsaber feats have been against nameless thugs. Meanwhile, Plo Koon has done well against Asajj Ventress while he had a broken arm. He also has an accolade of once defeating Yoda in a sparring session, iirc. Nothing Nomi has really stacks up to that.

Force - Likely Nomi Sunrider. Her instinctive mastery of Battle Meditation, and her skill with Sever Force give her advantages Plo Koon doesn't have the means to deal with. Meanwhile, she's displayed skill with Tutaminus, so she could defend against his "electric judgement." Comparing the two in raw power requires scaling chains that I'm too tired to try and figure out, but I'm under the impression that Nomi Sunrider is widely considered one of the most powerful Force users of her era, which should put her above Plo Koon, in my opinion.

All out - I'm inclined to say Plo Koon. Nomi is almost certainly the more capable Force user, but I doubt she could compete with him in a duel long enough to pull off Sever Force, and her Battle Meditation isn't super helpful in a one-on-one encounter. I'm not aware of any other tricks Nomi has pulled off that would let her compete with Koon in a head-to-head fight.

All out (TPM Plo Koon) - Honestly, nothing changes. Even in TPM, Koon was considered one of the greatest Jedi of his era by Darth Maul, ranked right up there with Mace Windu (judging by a line from Maul in Shadow Hunter). Nomi's Force edge would be a bit more significant, but I still just don't see her lasting long enough in combat to make effective use of it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum