Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Ziggy
Ziggy

How to prolong your life  Empty How to prolong your life

on February 18th 2020, 5:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Intermittent fasting -

Going part of the day (16 hours) hungry and eating in a 8 hour window.  Activates longevity genes that repair damaged cells 

Prolonged fasting

fasting for around 2 days or perhaps longer.  It's the effect above super charged.  Also promotes stem cell regeneration.  At this stage in your fasting, your body will be in state of autophagy,  which means your body is eating all the damaged cells and even oxidised collagen.  If you do this periodically, your skin will start to glow.  For older folk, your wrinkles will fade. Not kidding. 

Cutting down on meat consumption

Protein triggers Mtor, Mtor tells your cells to grow.  Problem is that when you cells are in a state of "growth and reproduction" this speeds up the epigenetic clock (Ageing)  you want to inhibit this where possible.  Yes, this does mean that bodybuilding and steroid use is antithetical to longevity.  The damage can be reversed however, if you're young enough. 

High intensity interval training -  

Exercise that raises your heart rate really high.  You want to emulate the kind of intensity that would have you running away from a Lion.  Adversity and stress ultimately activate longevity genes, telling your body to "survive and rejuvenate" damaged cells so you can live to hunt another day 

Put on Sunscreen -  

Radiation in high doses penetrates your skin and causes damage to epigenetic information (ageing)  Remember how Old Ben accelerated ageing on Tatooine, the same is true here.  

Control your blood sugar -  

If you eat sugary snacks and carbs constantly, your body starts to reject insulin (this is diabetes II)  that free insulin stays in your blood and wrecks havoc on your body, causing inflammation everywhere.  

NMN -

boosts NAD levels, which supercharge the Longevity pathways.  This is quite expensive, so you can just buy another molecule called NR instead.  Go easy on the dose.   There are 70 year olds on this supplement who mountain climb. 

Resveratrol -  

Expedites the process above when combined.  But is fairly weak on it's own. 

For now, that's all I have.  I genuinely believe you can not only prolong your life, but reverse ageing with all of the above.  In average people, genetics only count for about 20 % of how fast you age, they see this in studies with twins.  The other 80% is in your hands... farewell.
The Dark Apprentice
The Dark Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

How to prolong your life  Empty Re: How to prolong your life

on February 18th 2020, 5:20 pm
Where the Kun wank Zig? Nobody gives a fuck about this
Ziggy
Ziggy

on February 18th 2020, 5:26 pm
You will look back on this and apply everything you read when your sack stops working How to prolong your life  1289255181

Kun > non sf Malak before he was a sith
The Lost
The Lost
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

on February 19th 2020, 12:15 am
Telling people to cut down on "carbs" to prevent type 2 diabetes is unscientific. Look up intramyocellular lipids and insulin resistance. The rest seems good, but you should also mention consumption of antioxidant rich foods, particularly herbs and spices like cloves and turmeric.
Azronger
Azronger

on February 19th 2020, 7:06 am
Before this can be all applied in practice, one needs a sufficiently disciplined mind to handle not eating candy or meat, not to mention willingly forgoing all food for days, and also regular exercise, which is very difficult for most of us who've been pampered by modern society. Given this, you should probably add meditation and some other Buddhist and Stoic practices to strengthen your will to the list.

I've personally been taking cold and hot showers intermittently for a while now and learnt to endure them decently well. I feel pain but it doesn't bother me - in fact it helps anchor the mind to the present. The key is to start viewing all somatic sensations as just your neurons firing, because that's all it is really. The idea that pain, hunger, extreme cold and heat etc., are "painful" only exists in your head. Now, this doesn't turn you into a masochist, but it simply makes you indifferent to worldly suffering. Of course, this transformation won't happen overnight, as the default state of the brain is to immerse oneself in material sensations, but the brain's default mode can be changed through daily meditation and the frequent conscious affirmation that the qualia we attach to bodily sensations are all bullshit conjured up by our brains.

So those are the preliminary steps you should add. And back to the topic of cold showers, I'd also advise you to look into that more. I've heard that taking them frequently, as well as exercising in the cold and/or rain, has both physical and mental benefits.

https://selfhacked.com/blog/12-reasons-embrace-cold/

on February 19th 2020, 1:14 pm
> Intermittent fasting
> Prolonged fasting

I've been doing these since 2019. In December 2018 I've did a giant break from all food for fugging 5 days straight - this really works and is supported by medical science, I extremely recommend it, works great for your health How to prolong your life  1289255181

Also, drink quality white tea guys. Black tea is either bad or neutral towards your health, white tea is really megapower. Just good one, fresh, from the tea stores, not some Lipton stuff.
The Lost
The Lost
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

on February 19th 2020, 1:54 pm
Green tea is the GOAT
The Dark Apprentice
The Dark Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

on February 19th 2020, 2:02 pm
A technique that has been working for me that is quite underrated is simply bathing.

I like to bathe in a pool of my opponents tears and then slather myself with their blood to infuse the skin with the saltiness of their personality. It really does work, just 2 baths twice a day and then pissing on the corpse so that you can rightfully claim and accomplishment has helped me immensely.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 19th 2020, 2:19 pm
Have sex. A lot. Also try not get STDs.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on February 19th 2020, 4:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Avoid doing most of this if you're below the age of 21. Not a health expert, but about 90% sure fasting as a teenager isn't good for your body's development
Bart
Bart

on February 19th 2020, 8:57 pm
@BoD wrote:Avoid doing most of this if you're below the age of 21. Not a health expert, but about 90% sure fasting as a teenager isn't good for your body's development

Yes, but 21 is too much of a cap. 17 is okay. If you want to be totally sure, 18-19.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on February 19th 2020, 11:21 pm
Your body's development (e.g. muscles) doesn't stop at 18-19, so depriving your body of proteins and other necessary nutrients would only hinder your body's development.
The Dark Apprentice
The Dark Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

on February 20th 2020, 9:07 pm
I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is ISV. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of an ISV. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
Seturna
Seturna

on February 21st 2020, 12:53 pm
Become vegan
The Lost
The Lost
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

on February 21st 2020, 12:59 pm
@Seturna wrote:Become vegan
my ninja
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 21st 2020, 3:17 pm
ILS wrote:
my ninja
Robbing yourself of earthly pleasures only shortens your life my dawg
Azronger
Azronger

on February 21st 2020, 3:30 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:
ILS wrote:
my ninja

Firstly, citation needed.

Secondly, there are vegan replacements for meat that taste almost identical to the real thing. There are lots of other vegan foods that are delicious. So you're hardly robbing yourself of earthly pleasures by going vegan. In fact you're increasing them as your health complications become more sparse and the very Earth you live on can sustain itself for longer.

Level Two
Level Two

on February 21st 2020, 3:48 pm
@Azronger wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:
ILS wrote:
my ninja

Secondly, there are vegan replacements for meat that taste almost identical to the real thing. There are lots of other vegan foods that are delicious. So you're hardly robbing yourself of earthly pleasures by going vegan. In fact you're increasing them as your health complications become more sparse and the very Earth you live on can sustain itself for longer.

Az bro, why is it that you and ILS have such similar views and are such good friends? Always confused me, only thing I can think of is that you are both creatures of logic. Difference lies in pretty much everything else, ILS is a complete troll (that's a compliment) you try to be grounded in reality to to speak.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 21st 2020, 3:53 pm
@Azronger wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:
ILS wrote:
my ninja

I was trolling Az.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on February 21st 2020, 4:47 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:I was trolling Az.

Citation needed.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

on February 21st 2020, 10:51 pm
Why prolong one's existence? Man proposes, the heaven disposes.
The Dark Apprentice
The Dark Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

on February 21st 2020, 11:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
How to prolong your life  Screen22
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

on February 21st 2020, 11:42 pm
Isv wrote:How to prolong your life  Screen22
How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 How to prolong your life  1471176647 
No friends!? O sorrow, o Calamity! woe is me, woe is me.  How to prolong your life  3366773415
Spoiler:
How to prolong your life  2960029119
Azronger
Azronger

on February 22nd 2020, 1:54 am
Isv wrote:
@Azronger wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:
ILS wrote:
my ninja

Az bro, why is it that you and ILS have such similar views and are such good friends? Always confused me, only thing I can think of is that you are both creatures of logic. Difference lies in pretty much everything else, ILS is a complete troll (that's a compliment) you try to be grounded in reality to to speak.

Well, I used to not be friends with him but then reality grounded me so I am forced to associate with him until I get out of my cell. Unfortunately I cannot see the door, only unsteady walls.

on February 26th 2020, 5:12 am
There's this idea called "terminal life expectancy", where new tech could increase your life expectancy at a faster rate than you age, and so you would get to functional biological immortality before actual biological immortality was achieved. I think there's a decent chance that this happens in our lifetimes, depending on a variety of factors (honestly, the main limiting point probably isn't the development of the tech itself, but rather the extent to which society will be stable for that long).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum