Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress Empty ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress

February 12th 2020, 6:38 am
Standard SI conditions.

1: Canon.
2: Legends.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress Empty Re: ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress

February 12th 2020, 8:00 am
ANH Vader is powerful and his apparent relativity to Galen is a good point in his favor, yet, Ventress is packing speed I think he would find hard to deal with, as hard or just as hard as he found Galen. Not a blitz, not a stomp, but Ventress will be able to get many cuts in. Ultimately however, Vader wears armor Ventress does not and that will be the determining factor, she can't keep away from his blade forever and when he does close the distance his strength and ability to take the hits will afford him victory. Great fight, would love to see it
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 12th 2020, 12:09 pm
Vader has no relativity to Galen. ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress 1220391476 ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress 1220391476 ANH Darth Vader vs Asajj Ventress 1220391476
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 12th 2020, 2:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Been done. Even ignoring HP's denial, Vader is much more powerful and skilled enough to hold his own.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 12th 2020, 4:01 pm
Fight fight fight fight
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 12th 2020, 8:17 pm
Asajj destroys.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 12th 2020, 11:14 pm
vader destroys
Shioz
Shioz

February 12th 2020, 11:54 pm
Vader easily.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 13th 2020, 12:42 pm
BoD wrote:Been done. Even ignoring HP's denial, Vader is much more powerful and skilled enough to hold his own.

Much more powerful?

The Force Unleashed Novelization wrote:Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued until, with a crash, the apprentice ripped the energy field generator in the center of the room right out of the floor and hurled it at his former Master.

The generator exploded with greater force than he had expected, throwing him and everyone else to the floor. The transparisteel dome shattered. Debris rained everywhere. The sound of the explosion rang in his ears for an unnaturally long time afterward.

He was the first to his feet, striding across the rubble to where Darth Vader lay face-forward, gravely wounded and stripped of his armor in places. Flesh and machinery showed through the gaps. Finally, some real blood was flowing.

Skilled enough to hold his own?

The Force Unleashed Novelization wrote:"I don't hate you," the apprentice went on, blocking him blow for blow. "I pity you." With a new strength of his own, he forced Darth Vader onto his back foot. "You destroyed who I was and made me as I am now, but this wasn't your idea. It was the Emperor's, and it's what he's already done to you." A strip of Darth Vader's cape fluttered away, smoking. The two came closer together until they were face-to-mask. The apprentice stared directly into the black eye guards of his former Master. "You are his creature just as I was yours-but you've never had the strength to rebel. That's why I pity you. I will no longer serve a monster, and if I have my way I'll make sure you don't, either."

Vader tried to pull away, but the apprentice followed him, keeping him on the back foot.

"I will kill you," he said, "to set you free."

The lightsabers flashed again-and it was the apprentice who found the chink in the armor that both of them had been waiting for. Vader's lightsaber moved too slowly to block a blow to his chest, allowing the apprentice's blade to slash deeply across his armored throat. Vader staggered backward, gloved hand upraised to the smoking wound.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 13th 2020, 1:38 pm
I was talking about Ventress...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 13th 2020, 2:02 pm
In that case, fair enough.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 13th 2020, 2:03 pm
Though, I will say those statements at least apply somewhat to your beliefs on Vader vs Galen too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum