Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:39 am
Kun as of TOTJ 

Who wins?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:45 am
Kun stomps, he's canonically superior given him being >> Ood Bnar is a thing.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:52 am
Kun ~ luke > sheev > kun ~ luke > sheev > kun ~ luke > sheev, etc etc etc
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 pm
Kun
Corvinus
Corvinus

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Kun stomps.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:41 pm
Jerec can do death field and prime Bane cannot. Bane is factually above all sith prior to him so obviously Jerec wins
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:40 pm
lol at ISV channeling his inner DMB
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 pm
@Isv wrote:Jerec can do death field and prime Bane cannot. Bane is factually above all sith prior to him so obviously Jerec wins
low key not technically wrong tbh lol him and bane could easily walk hand in hand in regards to power, with jerec at an advantage in pretty much anything that isnt stamina, strength, or saber skill
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:03 pm
Kun literally oneshots.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:06 pm
Kun one-shots the overhyped moron.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:07 pm
@BoD wrote:Kun one-shots the overhyped moron.
Kun does oneshot Vader yeah.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:10 pm
@IG wrote:
@BoD wrote:Kun one-shots the overhyped moron.
Kun does oneshot Vader yeah.
Haven't you got some Revan arguments to rip off? You should get back to that.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 pm
@BoD wrote:
@IG wrote:
@BoD wrote:Kun one-shots the overhyped moron.
Kun does oneshot Vader yeah.
Haven't you got some Revan arguments to rip off? You should get back to that.
Exar Kun vs Jerec 3948126588

I forgot, you can't lose a debate without making bitchy comments, my bad. Are you going to quit SI now that I mocked you?
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 pm
@IG wrote:
@BoD wrote:
@IG wrote:
@BoD wrote:Kun one-shots the overhyped moron.
Kun does oneshot Vader yeah.
Haven't you got some Revan arguments to rip off? You should get back to that.
Exar Kun vs Jerec 3948126588

I forgot, you can't lose a debate without making bitchy comments, my bad. Are you going to quit SI now that I mocked you?
This was a debate? You keep bringing Vader into this when he's barely relevant.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 pm
@BoD I was referring to other threads where you lost lol. And I said Kun oneshots Vader because you claimed that Kun oneshots Jerec, a rival of Vader's.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:56 pm
@IG wrote:@BoD I was referring to other threads where you lost lol. And I said Kun oneshots Vader because you claimed that Kun oneshots Jerec, a rival of Vader's.
What threads?  I'm genuinely confused. Exar Kun vs Jerec 3948126588

And I really wouldn't recommend using that quote.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm
yeah, no one actually rivals vader. the people closest in power to him are about two or so tiers below him. the only people that comes to mind is SK, joruus, and geth
Sponsored content

Exar Kun vs Jerec Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Jerec

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum