Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters? Empty Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters?

on February 9th 2020, 3:35 am
No Daedric Princes or aedra allowed. If 10 is too many, do a top 5 instead.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters? Empty Re: Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters?

on February 9th 2020, 6:22 am
@ILS @Azronger @Praxis I know you three like TES. Thoughts?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters? Empty Re: Top 10 Most Powerful TES Characters?

on February 9th 2020, 6:50 am
M'aiq the Liar ranks first
Azronger
Azronger

on February 9th 2020, 9:23 am
The Godhead and Prisoner at the top. Some of the primordial deities come after.

Last edited by Azronger on February 9th 2020, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

VIP Member
VIP Member

on February 9th 2020, 10:57 am
Been a while since I thought about this stuff so I can't offer much unfortunately. I'd guess some of the Dragonborns and Alduin might make the list if we are excluding major deities.

Pelinal, Wulfharth, the Tribunal?
Cheth
Cheth

on February 9th 2020, 11:44 am
Including deities or no?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on February 9th 2020, 12:26 pm
dragonborns and godheads
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on February 9th 2020, 8:46 pm
@ILS wrote:Been a while since I thought about this stuff so I can't offer much unfortunately. I'd guess some of the Dragonborns and Alduin might make the list if we are excluding major deities.

Pelinal, Wulfharth, the Tribunal?

I would think some of the contenders would be LDB, Miraak, Indoril Nerevar, Vivec, Sotha Sil, Almalexia, and Pelinal. I was thinking Wulfharth, but according to Paarthunax; Feldir, Hakon, and Gormlaith were the greatest nord heroes of all time. So perhaps they should be considered before Wulfharth?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 9th 2020, 9:00 pm
What about Shalidor?
Praxis
Praxis

on February 10th 2020, 1:13 am
Not counting deities. The list would probably contain the following:

LDB, Tribunal, Divayth Fyr, Miraak, Mannimarco, Pelinal, Shalidor, Wulfharth/Arctus/Hjalti, Nerevar/Nerevarine

Not really a top ten and it's not in order but those would probably be the people to pick from.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum