Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 8th 2020, 2:41 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:Just to inquire, when Gillard said that DS Anakin was a 9, he says he's physically a 9 but not mentally, what do you think he meant by that?
It was a reference to Mustafar, where he got mentally hindered because of his rage.
Ziggy
Ziggy

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 8th 2020, 2:54 pm
Anakin rapes him.  Already displaying a parity with Yoda by this point, in terms of his handling of Darth Dooku
O-Siri
O-Siri

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 3:45 am
@Latham2000 wrote:Just to inquire, when Gillard said that DS Anakin was a 9, he says he's physically a 9 but not mentally, what do you think he meant by that?
Physical and mental are two separate aspects of fighting, is what I think he's saying. As the old saying goes fighting is 90% mental. Some people are physically gifted but mentally weak and unravel when things don't go their way over the long hall. Anakin is weak mentally, despite his amazing gifts, given it only took a taunt to shift the momentum in Dooku's favor. Kenobi on the other hand is very strong willed and can go to the trenches to pull out a victory over a physically superior fighter. It's also why Yoda, Sidious, and even Mace are superior overall too Anakin IMO, even though the chosen one might be more powerful.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 6:08 am
Mace without Vaapad is essentially what your asking, and to be honest that's a featless character, so how can we judge?
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 6:15 am
@Isv wrote:Mace without Vaapad is essentially what your asking, and to be honest that's a featless character, so how can we judge?
Countering blasts from Sidious, defending against his lightning for 30-40 seconds while exhausted and having both the willpower and raw Force ability to channel that level of dark side energy is featless? Interesting.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 8:44 am
@BoD wrote:
@Isv wrote:Mace without Vaapad is essentially what your asking, and to be honest that's a featless character, so how can we judge?
Countering blasts from Sidious, defending against his lightning for 30-40 seconds while exhausted and having both the willpower and raw Force ability to channel that level of dark side energy is featless? Interesting.
Everything you just mentioned is because of Vaapad's loop except maybe the lightning feat to which I raise you ROTJ Luke
avatar
LOTL

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 9:52 am
@Ziggy wrote:Anakin rapes him.  Already displaying a parity with Yoda by this point, in terms of his handling of Darth Dooku

Mace at this point has parity to Yoda
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 10:19 am
Breakofdawn needs some Windu education
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 4:19 pm
@Isv wrote:
@BoD wrote:
@Isv wrote:Mace without Vaapad is essentially what your asking, and to be honest that's a featless character, so how can we judge?
Countering blasts from Sidious, defending against his lightning for 30-40 seconds while exhausted and having both the willpower and raw Force ability to channel that level of dark side energy is featless? Interesting.
Everything you just mentioned is because of Vaapad's loop except maybe the lightning feat to which I raise you ROTJ Luke

He was explicitly out of Vaapad at the time, lol.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 5:43 pm
Boi the novel notes that he instantly slips back into Vaapad the second Wankatine starts blasting lightning
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator
Moderator

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 5:51 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Boi the novel notes that he instantly slips back into Vaapad the second Wankatine starts blasting lightning
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 6:25 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Boi the novel notes that he instantly slips back into Vaapad the second Wankatine starts blasting lightning

I was talking about the Force blast feat.
avatar
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 7:16 pm
Anakin wins.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

on February 9th 2020, 7:24 pm
anakin takes this
Sponsored content

RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin - Page 2 Empty Re: RotS Mace Windu (no superconducting loop) vs. BoRotS Anakin

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum