Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Top 5 most powerful countries? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 most powerful countries?

November 12th 2020, 9:17 pm
@TenebrousWay wrote:As a brazilian, I don't think the UK is politically more powerful than Germany. At last from my impressions.
this explains some of the shit i have seen u say on CV, tbh... unless im mistaking u for someone else with tenebrous in their name...
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Top 5 most powerful countries? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 most powerful countries?

December 13th 2020, 4:25 pm
Considering military might:-

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. Israel

Considering geopolitics:-

1. USA (NATO + USMCA + UN veto power + QUAD + IMF + World Bank + ADB)
2. China (OBOR + RCEP + UN veto power + IMF + ADB)
3. Russia (UN veto power + Syria + influence over neighboring countries)
4. Iran (JCPOA + Syria + Iraq + Yemen + China + Afghanistan)
5. Pakistan (CPEC + OIC + Afghanistan + Turkey + Iran)

Honorable mentions: India, France, and Germany
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 14th 2020, 11:28 am
How the hell Pakistan is in top 5 lmao. You forgot to put a 0 next to 5 I assume?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 14th 2020, 11:29 am
China can't beat India, they aren't beating Russia either in a military contest.
The Found
The Found

December 14th 2020, 11:40 am
1. Equatorial Guinea
2. Poland
3. Pakistan
4. North Korea
5. Yemen

Honourable mentions include US, Hungary, Switzerland and Ethiopia
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 14th 2020, 1:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@HellfireUnit wrote:How the hell Pakistan is in top 5 lmao. You forgot to put a 0 next to 5 I assume?

Pakistan have a significant geopolitical reach given its close ties to China which is apparent from ambitious CPEC, and also enable USA to counter terrorism and push for reforms in Afghanistan. In other words, Pakistan is in the position to oblige two superpowers to its benefit. Pakistan also have a battle-hardened military force and a nuclear power on top, to keep massive neighboring India at bay for indefinite period. These are substantial credentials for a country in modern times.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/the-china-pakistan-economic-corridor-and-energy-geopolitics-asia

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/southasia/2015/11/16/china-pakistan-economic-corridor-towards-a-new-heartland/

Top 5 most powerful countries? - Page 2 Chinas-new-silk-roads

To conclude, if effectively managed the Sino-Pakistani economic corridor is likely to present a win-win scenario for Islamabad and Beijing. However, its geopolitical implications are far more extensive, potentially affecting the course of global politics for years to come.

Pakistan and China have significant economic and military deals, and a 5th generation fighter aircraft is also under development as WE speak.

USA is spooked, my friend. Geopolitical considerations play a significant role in shaping countries and their respective strengths through the years. Americans fear that China will outpace USA in the years to come given its vast geopolitical commitments in the present.

Americans have invested a huge sum in Afghanistan since 2001 and much of this hinge upon how terms with Pakistan will last.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 14th 2020, 2:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

December 14th 2020, 1:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:Considering military might:-

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. Israel

Top 5 most powerful countries? - Page 2 41XyE6W5ofL._AC_SX355_
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 14th 2020, 1:38 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:Considering military might:-

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. Israel

Top 5 most powerful countries? - Page 2 41XyE6W5ofL._AC_SX355_

Following is a famous proverb: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Ask those in Pentagon if they are laughing or not. Trust me, they are not.

There is a seismic geopolitical shift in modern times with Pakistan and China being significant drivers in the game in the form of CPEC. If you are in the army, academics, or study geopolitics, you will understand the bigger picture.

CPEC open another route for China to Arabian Sea and tap the Middle East. Chinese Navy is coming to the Middle East and Arabian Sea in force, my friend. Pakistan Navy will significantly increase in size and strength as well. Much will change in a few years.

Pakistan and China are also co-producing a 5th generation fighter aircraft - two prototypes already tested and third also developed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum