Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

on February 2nd 2020, 2:37 am
Same starting conditions as the Revan novel fight.
Ash
Ash

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Re: Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

on February 2nd 2020, 12:21 pm
The team wins
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Re: Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

on February 2nd 2020, 12:27 pm
Post boost prolly takes it, Revan soloes pre boost
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

on February 2nd 2020, 12:32 pm
Sidious obliterates
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on February 2nd 2020, 12:39 pm
Revan isn't soloing pre-boost. Sidious wins.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on February 2nd 2020, 2:27 pm
sidious wins 

meetra gets the fisto treatment 

scourge gets the kolar treatment 

revan gets the plagueis treatment
Cheth
Cheth

on February 3rd 2020, 3:40 pm
T3 solos
Corvinus
Corvinus

on February 3rd 2020, 5:44 pm
Sidious wins, boost or no boost.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on February 3rd 2020, 5:49 pm
@Corvinus: Why?
Corvinus
Corvinus

on February 3rd 2020, 5:50 pm
@IG Why are you singling me out?
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on February 3rd 2020, 5:53 pm
I'm not? I opened a thread and responded to somebody. Lmfao. By that logic Azronger or DC (when he was here) were/are both singling me out.
Corvinus
Corvinus

on February 3rd 2020, 5:56 pm
@IG You specifically tagged me. I don't know what Azronger or DC have done to you in the past, or how it's relevant.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on February 3rd 2020, 5:57 pm
You were the user directly above me. I meant that people responding to me in a thread that disagree. DC and Az were examples of people that disagree with me quite often, just random names thrown out.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 4th 2020, 1:47 am
Sidious stomps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum