Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Intelligence Quotient - Page 2 Empty Re: Intelligence Quotient

December 8th 2020, 9:10 pm
imagine commenting on a lorenzo thread tho? lmao kys
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 8th 2020, 9:12 pm
good job my dude. i took one the other day cuz i was thinking about how yall said mine was fake lol it was 140 exatcly. i think it was some mensa whatever. had to pay like, 20 bucks for it smh
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 9th 2020, 4:04 am
Lobenzo wrote:
had to pay like, 20 bucks for it smh
Why bro? Are you that desperate to know?  Intelligence Quotient - Page 2 39523600
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 9th 2020, 3:01 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:
Lobenzo wrote:
had to pay like, 20 bucks for it smh
Why bro? Are you that desperate to know?  Intelligence Quotient - Page 2 39523600
that was a sales price Intelligence Quotient - Page 2 1019854026
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

January 27th 2021, 12:53 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:No idea why your I.Q should matter. If you base your view of yourself off a number on a screen, you're wasting your life. Intelligence comes in many ways, some of which can't be assessed. For example, you might be terrible at mathematics but great with emotions, or terrible at emotions but great at articulating your thoughts and being charismatic.

This. IQ isn't indicative of success, but it does give you a genuine level of your intelligence.  Success is based off of hard work, not just your IQ.

153 IQ btw for the OP. Former member of that garbage circle jerk of an association called Mensa.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

February 11th 2021, 2:30 pm
Most of these IQ tests online are nothing but money grabs. These versions of the test aren't accurate at all and only serve to persuade people to pay for it to discover their fake IQ score. As Elm stated, IQ test from people that are specialized in the area are actually quite accurate. The IQ test (from a reliable source) is actually the most accurate psychometric test ever devised.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum