Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Intelligence Quotient Empty Intelligence Quotient

on February 2nd 2020, 1:51 am
Im a huge fan of IQs, likely because of the numbers themselves (im a huge fan of numbers lol). The idea of realistically rating people's ability to logically solve problems is something that i enjoy watching and looking into. 

If u know what ur IQ is, post it below (u dont have to, of course lol). If its high, brag about it hahaha but seriously, if u have a high IQ, tell me about how it affects ur life, even if its something simple, like great memory, or reading really quickly.

PS i do have the reputation of being the dumbest guy on the site, so yes, this in fact ironic lol

Here are a few sites, if anybody is curious about their own. IDK about their validity though, as one of them gave me 240 lmaoooooooooo the second one seems to be slightly more reliable, but u do u.

https://www.123test.com/iq-test/  

http://www.free-iqtest.net/
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Intelligence Quotient Empty Re: Intelligence Quotient

on February 2nd 2020, 2:09 am
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on February 2nd 2020, 2:10 am
The Ellimist
The Ellimist

on February 2nd 2020, 2:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Professionally administered IQ tests are indeed very predictive on a large scale (aka individuals may score higher or lower than they should, especially due to things like language barriers / learning disabilities / etc., but on aggregate it's predictive). Online IQ tests are much less reliable.
King Joker
King Joker

on February 2nd 2020, 3:51 am
Feels slightly weird to boil someone’s cognitive abilities down to a number, IMO.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 2nd 2020, 1:24 pm
@The Ellimist wrote:Professionally administered IQ tests are indeed very predictive on a large scale (aka individuals may score higher or lower than they should, especially due to things like language barriers / learning disabilities / etc., but on aggregate it's predictive). Online IQ tests are much less reliable.
well, yeah, obviously lol there are some more... official ones online, but as im sure u know, they cost me something very valuable called money. 

did u take any of them?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 2nd 2020, 1:25 pm
@King Joker wrote:Feels slightly weird to boil someone’s cognitive abilities down to a number, IMO.
understandable.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on February 2nd 2020, 2:45 pm
126 boi 

although iq tests in general are not that reliable and doesnt really matter btw

Last edited by The lord of hunger on February 2nd 2020, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on February 2nd 2020, 2:57 pm
No idea why your I.Q should matter. If you base your view of yourself off a number on a screen, you're wasting your life. Intelligence comes in many ways, some of which can't be assessed. For example, you might be terrible at mathematics but great with emotions, or terrible at emotions but great at articulating your thoughts and being charismatic.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 2nd 2020, 3:37 pm
i wonder if u guys read what my post is even about. im curious regarding the topic, and not basing my whole way of life around it.
Wankious
Wankious

on February 5th 2020, 1:58 pm
Yeah the advice was an L

@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:if u have a high IQ, tell me about how it affects ur life

It turned winning into a reflex.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on February 5th 2020, 2:43 pm
Your tests have me pegged as "very superior intelligence", so they're not reliable at all.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 6th 2020, 8:06 am
@BoD wrote:Your tests have me pegged as "very superior intelligence", so they're not reliable at all.
i mean, have u noticed some of the people here? they might jut be right, as far as SI goes.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0
VIP Member
VIP Member

on February 6th 2020, 9:46 am
None of the tests linked here have any validity. Take a practice Mensa Test or a Queendom test if you want some level reliability.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 6th 2020, 10:24 am
@DarthSkywalker0 wrote:None of the tests linked here have any validity. Take a practice Mensa Test or a Queendom test if you want some level reliability.
i took the mensa practice test and did pretty well. what does that mean exactly?
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0
VIP Member
VIP Member

on February 6th 2020, 11:01 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@DarthSkywalker0 wrote:None of the tests linked here have any validity. Take a practice Mensa Test or a Queendom test if you want some level reliability.
i took the mensa practice test and did pretty well. what does that mean exactly?
If you really did so well, you don’t need me to answer that question.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on February 6th 2020, 11:09 am
@DarthSkywalker0 wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
If you really did so well, you don’t need me to answer that question.
it didnt tell me anything other than "u did well on this practice, meaning that u have good chances on the real test".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum