Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist

What do you hope to achieve in the next month? Empty What do you hope to achieve in the next month?

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 am
A few possible ones for myself:

• Higher meditation achievements - specifically, being able to enter pseudo-jhanas consistently (I'd say this is already fairly consistent, but would like to get even higher), to dissipate a gross negative emotion at will, and to acquire deeper concentration (say, fairly continuous over an hour (? not that I'd necessarily do hour sits consistently depending on the schedule)).
  • Establish a consistent, well organized productivity, exercise and journaling system.
  • Attain a certain level of productivity at work.
  • Join or form some new social groups.
The Dragon Of The West
The Dragon Of The West
Level Three
Level Three

What do you hope to achieve in the next month? Empty Re: What do you hope to achieve in the next month?

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 am
-Finish editing my post to MP, and then quit here for a period of time (though my activity has already dropped) to focus on studying.

-Do well in my assignments for school.

Idk what other goals I have. Tbh writing it down, it seems pretty boring just trying to make sure I do well at school, but I don't really have anything exciting planned this month, nor any real objectives in life at the moment (aside from getting the grades necessary to do Medicine at Uni).
Ziggy
Ziggy

What do you hope to achieve in the next month? Empty Re: What do you hope to achieve in the next month?

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:51 pm
Trying to learn stock trading right now. 

If anyone is an expert tips will be useful What do you hope to achieve in the next month? 228124001
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Not have done badly in my summatives.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:18 pm
To get my IOS Sakura tiddies game back
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Nothing
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:To get my IOS Sakura tiddies game back
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum