Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?  Empty TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:50 am
What scene(s) can you watch over and over and still love/hate them as much as the first time you saw it/them? 

For me, one of many standout scenes from this beautiful series (despite having a crap ending) comes from Season 7 of Game of Thrones. Rooting for Cersei Lannister was just as enjoyable as watching Lena Heady completely blow the role through the roof

https://youtu.be/4KviFXU_87A
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?  Empty Re: TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:52 am
Why do you like Cersei as a character?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?  Empty Re: TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:56 am
She’s just power
Meatpants
Meatpants

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:57 am
Hot damn that's a powerful scene. Contemplating watching final season.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:04 am
@Meatpants wrote:Hot damn 

TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?  1019854026
Meatpants
Meatpants

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:07 am

This is a good one.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:12 am
Not TV/Movie but when Kratos killed Baldur, Freya's reactions and words truly gave me chills. That voice acting was like holy shit. Besides Freya's incredible performance, Kratos embracing his father's word and acknowledging the cost of fury and vengeance was powerful.

Also Marvel's Spider-Man's ending where Peter spoke Aunt May prior to her death gave me chills.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Last edited by Syndiciate on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 am
syndiciate is alive

on topic: anakin s transformation to vader and the third impact from evangelion
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:31 am
The Winds of Winter (Game of Thrones season 6 finale) in general
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:28 pm
The entire Anakin's Dark deeds sequence makes me cringe and gerk the fuck out.

Jango and Obi wan talking each throwing out small answers and being non descriptive Is very well done.

Count Dooku vs Anakin and Obi wan in season 5??? But you know what I mean the epic music in the backround as well as the intro gives me chills.

Last edited by Isv on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 pm
@The Ellimist wrote:The Winds of Winter (Game of Thrones season 6 finale) in general.

TV/Movie scenes that give you chills?  1289255181
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum