Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

Is there anything wrong with bug fighting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anything wrong with bug fighting?

on January 23rd 2020, 1:56 pm
Good argument. Will go and tell Hong Kong that. I'll also let campaigners for same-sex marriage in western countries know, and let's not even get started on the animal rights groups.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

Is there anything wrong with bug fighting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anything wrong with bug fighting?

on January 23rd 2020, 1:57 pm
.-.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 1:59 pm
Ngl, that was one of the most moronic arguments I've ever heard for bullfighting, and I've dealt with people defending it because it's part of the "Spanish culture".
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:00 pm
is part of many cultures tho...
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:00 pm
So were arranged marriages and marrying kids off the moment they hit puberty. Should we bring them back as well?

Tell you what, let's bring back conscription and the Spanish Armada too.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:02 pm
why bringing that if we discussing bulls also completly different things
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on January 23rd 2020, 2:04 pm
i thought u meant that thing wherein people run from the bull. i dont think the stabbing and torturing of the bull is morally right at all either.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:05 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:why bringing that if we discussing bulls also completly different things
How? You're talking about it being a part of people's culture, so I'm suggesting other cultural stuff we should bring back while we're at it.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:06 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i thought u meant that thing wherein people run from the bull. i dont think the stabbing and torturing of the bull is morally right at all either.
The bull running is cruel as well.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on January 23rd 2020, 2:07 pm
i dont mean the bull run either. i mean that thing in a stadium, in which the bull just runs after people
Latham2000
Latham2000

on January 23rd 2020, 2:08 pm
Would it be cruel if I was in the wild and saw to bugs fighting e.g. a spider and scorpion, but didn't interfere, or would it be worse if I separated them?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:08 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i thought u meant that thing wherein people run from the bull. i dont think the stabbing and torturing of the bull is morally right at all either.
in some places around the world the bull is not killed It is only released in a square or round and the bull runs there, The bull is not injured or dies
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:11 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:
in some places around the world the bull is not killed It is only released in a square or round and the bull runs there, The bull is not injured or dies
Where?
Latham2000
Latham2000

on January 23rd 2020, 2:15 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:oh damn thats kinda retarded

You should take a look at this example, it's absolutely retarded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yo-y_fZaBM

Ngl, the sound effects made me laugh my ass off.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0
VIP Member
VIP Member

on January 23rd 2020, 2:19 pm
There is small utility loss but there is likely greater utility garnered from the views, making it moral.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:22 pm
@BoD wrote:
Where?

Centro America
 Nicaragua
 El Salvador
 Honduras
 Guatemala
 costa rica
 portugal 
 south of france

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 23rd 2020, 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:24 pm
@BoD wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:why bringing that if we discussing bulls also completly different things
How? You're talking about it being a part of people's culture, so I'm suggesting other cultural stuff we should bring back while we're at it.
different context
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:27 pm
@BoD wrote:
different context
How's it different?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:27 pm
@BoD wrote:
@BoD wrote:
different context
How's it different?
different subjects and scenario
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:28 pm
Again, what makes bullfighting different?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:29 pm
@BoD wrote:Again, what makes bullfighting different?
different from bug fightning or the examples you just mention?
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:38 pm
From the examples I mentioned.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 2:48 pm
spanish armada or invencible armada : 
to refer to the Great Navy of 1588, designed by the Spanish monarch Felipe II to dethrone Isabel and invade England war and political troubles

marriage arrangements;  type of marital union between two people 

bullfightning: is a physical contest that involves humans and animals attempting to publicly subdue, immobilise, or kill a bull , usually according to a set of rules, guidelines, or cultural expectations 

see the differences? 
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 23rd 2020, 2:51 pm
Not particularly. All of them were part of a cultural historical practice, much like bullfighting. All of them were deemed immoral, unlike bullfighting.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 23rd 2020, 3:04 pm
@BoD wrote:Not particularly. All of them were part of a cultural historical practice, much like bullfighting. All of them were deemed immoral, unlike bullfighting.
the war that involve the armada was inmoral not the army itself.... 
marriage arragment was a social and political issue
bullfightning was more unknown even before it begin to take cultural impact...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum