Go down
The Dragon Of The West
The Dragon Of The West
Level Three
Level Three

I quit... for now Empty I quit... for now

on Thu 23 Jan 2020 - 7:06
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Alright... Where to start? Due to various personal issues and needing to focus on school work I'm quitting SW debating for now. I'd like to thank you all for being such a welcoming community - accepting me with open arms back in December of 2018 (I say this because that's when I was more involved with the community, I actually started debating on Comicvine back in Summer of 2018). Regarding any current SSs I'm engaged in I'm officially conceding them unless my opponent wishes to postpone it till I return. I've also already left Slorg Discord server, and won't be returning until I come back onto the forum, in case anyone is wondering. If anyone wishes to contact me on Slorg do so by Discord DMs.

P.S. I'd like to apologise to @lorenzo.r.2nd for the things I said to him - I was baiting to get a reaction and should not have said what I said.

SS tags:

@MasterCilghal: Our SS planned on Cade vs Malak, will of course only happen upon my return, apologies.

@Meatpants (away): You can post if you'd like, accept my concession, or wait till my return - whatever you want to do.

I believe that's everyone I'm currently SSing or planning to do a debate against. If it's not, tag them and make sure they see this.

Once again, thank you to everyone. I wish all of you all the best.

Last edited by NotAA3 on Thu 23 Jan 2020 - 7:13; edited 2 times in total
Latham2000
Latham2000

I quit... for now Empty Re: I quit... for now

on Thu 23 Jan 2020 - 7:08
Wish you luck, look after yourself.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on Thu 23 Jan 2020 - 7:36
Take care of yourself HP, and no problem for the SS.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Thu 23 Jan 2020 - 7:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
well, i can at least say that my bait-resistance is still there... and not fully gone.

Back to the main topic- quitting debating means atrophying. u sure u wanna 'ben kenobi' this bitch?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum