Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000

Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?  Empty Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?

on January 21st 2020, 7:42 pm
All I used to see on there was shits and gigs.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?  Empty Re: Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?

on January 21st 2020, 7:52 pm
KMC was the place with the best SW debaters tbh. Only people who didn't like it were losers who couldn't handle the heat.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?  Empty Re: Why, when and how did the KMC forums become such a toxic place for Star Wars debating?

on January 21st 2020, 8:01 pm
kmc as a forum is dead right now lol literally every topic are quite toxic

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 22nd 2020, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on January 21st 2020, 8:21 pm
Hence the "was".
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 21st 2020, 8:22 pm
yeee
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on January 22nd 2020, 12:25 am
I mean "the heat" was pretty insane. I would wage you would die on KMC especially early dc77, who would get picked on relentlessly by Jake until you did what they want you to think epstien did
Azronger
Azronger

on January 22nd 2020, 4:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Starwarsforums.org, I hear
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 22nd 2020, 10:02 am
@Azronger wrote:Starwarsforums.org, I hear
also a dead site
LSDMB
LSDMB

on January 22nd 2020, 4:07 pm
You ever hear the tragedy of DarthSith500?
It's not a story the Newbies would tell you...
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on January 22nd 2020, 4:48 pm
@LSDMB wrote:You ever hear the tragedy of DarthSith500?
no. is it canon or legends?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 22nd 2020, 5:08 pm
@LSDMB wrote:You ever hear the tragedy of DarthSith500?
no
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

on January 28th 2020, 3:32 pm
I didn’t like the format for KMC Forums. It had the best Star Wars Debates. The comic debates was a different story. Most people ignored the comic scans you post. If you wrong you admit you are wrong. Most comic debaters in KMC are just bad.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum