Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Christians on board? Empty Christians on board?

on January 17th 2020, 5:29 pm
I know some people dont like sharing their opinions on religion, or their religion by itself, so u dont have to, of course, but i was just curious. I was reluctant at first, of course, but Christians shouldnt be afraid of sharing their beliefs, so i hope some of u will understand why i made this. I wanted to share my questions and doubts and beliefs with some of u who may share the same questions and beliefs and doubts. Same to the ones who may not know about God yet, or how Christianity works. 

I became a Christian out of fear of the tribulation, aka the hell on earth period that lasts for 7 years, in which shit hits the fan (lol). Anybody find that dumb like me lol. I was afraid that becoming a Christain for that reason wouldve made me a fake Christian, but i suppose i overcame that. Anybody got anything they might want to share?
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

Christians on board? Empty Re: Christians on board?

on January 17th 2020, 5:52 pm
I'm not really a Christian in a highly devoted sense. I haven't meticulously studied the Bible or anything like that, but the general themes of love and tolerance as well as my parents influence made the Religion seem appealing on a personal level, with the idea of an existing God providing comfort to me in a lot of ways, and the premise that there's something better following death. Do I think it's likely there's a God from a logical POV? No, but it's not really about that, at least for me.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on January 17th 2020, 6:18 pm
God being logical somewhat conflicts with the fact that the whole religion is based on faith hahahah conundrum time. Interesting tho. good to know. what are some questions u have, if any?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum