Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? Empty What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years?

on January 14th 2020, 10:49 am
I hope to transcend the material plane and use my supernatural power to make Meatpants crap himself every time he says Jinn would beat Fisto. At least then he would well and truly be Meat pantsĀ What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? 1019854026

For serious, I am looking to be a self-employed PT by 2025, all being well
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? Empty Re: What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years?

on January 14th 2020, 11:06 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'll be 27 by that time so I'll probably join among the gang 27 of Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? Empty Re: What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years?

on January 14th 2020, 11:52 am
Get into a decent college.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on January 14th 2020, 11:58 am
Stop being such a waste of oxygen?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on January 14th 2020, 12:11 pm
BoD (Away) wrote:Stop being such a waste of oxygen?

In that case I'd recommend learning proper breathing techniques.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

on January 14th 2020, 12:15 pm
I hope to transcend the material plane and use my supernatural power to make cuckedcurry crap himself every time he says Fisto would beat Jinn. At least then he would well and truly be Cucked curry
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on January 14th 2020, 12:17 pm
Azronger wrote:
BoD (Away) wrote:Stop being such a waste of oxygen?

In that case I'd recommend learning proper breathing techniques.
Like suffocation?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 12:17 pm
CrappedCurry*

Would have been more fitting to make me watch my future wife get slammed by an army of Mauls, Krayts and Revans:/
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on January 14th 2020, 12:18 pm
Yeah but you having a future wife is a bit too fantastical for this thread.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 12:23 pm
What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? 39523600
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

on January 14th 2020, 1:13 pm
Achieve a stable enough sense of self not to feel compelled to chase arbitrary goals so that in 5 years I can achieve some amorphous state people call happiness which seems be a temporary and elusive state at best
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on January 14th 2020, 1:22 pm
ILS wrote:Achieve a stable enough sense of self not to feel compelled to chase arbitrary goals so that in 5 years I can achieve some amorphous state people call happiness which seems be a temporary and elusive state at best
Seems like a pretty defeatist sense of being. If you don't strive or have goals, what's the point of thinking about the future or plans?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 1:52 pm
To finish the journey of learning how to look after myself so that I can move out and have freedom to be my own person.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 1:54 pm
gotta go with the thor body. some baki-like goals of being the ultimate human being. defeating magnus carlsen. shooting like john wick, fighting like neo. what else... do those naruto acrobatics. cool lines like thanos, batman, joker, etc. man, soooo much stuff to cover.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on January 14th 2020, 2:02 pm
Serious answer: Beat my mental health problems once and for all, get a job in journalism or within the UN, graduate with a first class degree, and stay true to myself no matter how much people around me try to change me.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on January 14th 2020, 3:48 pm
Get the grades to do Medicine at Uni.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on January 14th 2020, 8:06 pm
Get ripped, maintain and finish university with ~ a 4.0 GPA, and balance social life and eventual graduate school.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on January 14th 2020, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 8:18 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:Get ripped, finish university with ~ a 4.0 GPA, and get into a good graduate school.
HA (to that second part). High school is where well good cells in ur body go to die, my man. and 4 years into this shit, 87.5% of all my good cells are already done with
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on January 14th 2020, 8:22 pm
Finished high school years ago. Sorry to hear it's not ideal for you. What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? 1289255181
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on January 14th 2020, 8:52 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:Finished high school years ago. Sorry to hear it's not ideal for you. What goals do you hope to achieve within the next 5 years? 1289255181
i dont like this happiness tbh. makes my heart ache. now go answer my questions WRYYYYYYYY
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

on January 15th 2020, 1:33 am
BoD (Away) wrote:
ILS wrote:Achieve a stable enough sense of self not to feel compelled to chase arbitrary goals so that in 5 years I can achieve some amorphous state people call happiness which seems be a temporary and elusive state at best
Seems like a pretty defeatist sense of being. If you don't strive or have goals, what's the point of thinking about the future or plans?
Says more about you than me. Why do you constantly need to be chasing after something just to feel content with yourself?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on January 15th 2020, 3:16 am
I hope to achieve enlightenment.

Level Three
Level Three

on January 15th 2020, 3:44 am
Azronger wrote:I hope to achieve enlightenment.
It is an illusion. There is no such thing as enlightenment and one can never achieve during this lifetime. It is only a false perception of the reality.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on January 15th 2020, 8:04 am
well. i doubt youre ever gonna achieve it with the help of the jedi... idk about u, but i heard of this guy called darth plagueis the wise. its not the kinda thing the jedi will tell u about...
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on January 15th 2020, 9:09 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:
It is an illusion. There is no such thing as enlightenment and one can never achieve during this lifetime. It is only a false perception of the reality.

Splain
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum