Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe? Empty How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe?

on January 10th 2020, 8:09 am
Say Adam Taurus was running a gauntlet. Who would you say he could beat and who would stop him? He gets all of the physics and feats shown in RWBY, including moving FTE. 

Force powers are only allowed to be used for augmentation. No offensive powers but barriers can be used against his semblance strikes if the Force user is disarmed (pun not intended), and only against his semblance strikes. His sword is also indestructible for this.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe? Empty Re: How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe?

on January 10th 2020, 8:29 am
i heard some characters can be quite hax, but honestly, all force users have TK, TP, hella fast reflexes, weirdly high stamina, huge pain tolerance, good ass durability, have precog, and a one shot weapon.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe? Empty Re: How well would a RWBY character do in the Star Wars universe?

on January 11th 2020, 12:30 pm
besides hax i dont see anyone beating a DE sidious or at least lord nyax
Divina
Divina

on January 17th 2020, 1:13 am
hmm raven, amber, and possibly ozpin will do well. but im not sure what characters in star wars they would rank with.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on January 17th 2020, 9:30 am
@Divina Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?

on January 17th 2020, 10:16 pm
ah thank you! idk i kinda just randomly stumbled across here... it seems very interesting here
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on January 20th 2020, 1:21 pm
Well it depends. Would an RWBY beat a legends high-tier character in the way they function when we usually debate it? No

If we actually place an RWBY character into SW and they fight SW characters, they would do well and could likely win except the likes of GM Luke of course. 

What I mean is basically that for the same reason Jango and non-forceuser swtor protags can beat forceusers -that its not as easy as simply "using a power"-, an RWBY character also could deliver a great fight. Infact RWBY characters seem to be more consistently able to spam powers than forceusers in-universe. 

I'd probably take your average huntsmen at jedi knight level, a huntman trainee at jedi padawan level, and then have the more notable huntsmen at jedi master level. 

Your example of Adam is special since he more often than not relies on pure speed and shock-factor more than skill, so if a jedi didn't know what he was going up against Adam probably is like Plo Koon or TPM Maul level. 

It kind of depends on their opponent since RWBY hax and abilities vary wildly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum