Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet Empty Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet

January 7th 2020, 6:53 am
Force Only

1.Ven Zallow
2.Aryn Leneer
3.Darth Baras
4.Heskal
5.Tall ass robo Malgus
6.Arcann
7.Revan
8.Vaylin
9.Valkorion

Re-order if you disagree with my ordering, as opposed to being a huge pain in the ass Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet 228124001
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet Empty Re: Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet

January 7th 2020, 6:54 am
Arcann tbh.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet Empty Re: Joruus C’baoth runs the TOR Force-only gauntlet

January 7th 2020, 7:33 am
Based on feats and comparisons to Vader, 7.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 6:09 pm
stops hard at 7 or either 8
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 7th 2020, 10:29 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 10:34 pm
i think he actually vaylin, even if she is more powerful than revan. like, he is far more skilled, far smarter, far more experienced, has battle meditation, crazy ass TP. he is a bad match for her imo
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 7th 2020, 11:01 pm
even if she is more powerful than revan. 

She is. Probably by a decent margin, too. He's just far more skilled, masterful, disciplined and experienced which is why he's solidly > her in an all-out or Force fight. Revan's only TOR superiors are the Outlander (prime) and Valkorion.

far more skilled, 

Depends what you mean by "skill". Mastery, yes. Lightsaber skill, definitely not. 

far smarter,

Nah, I honestly don't think he is. 

far more experienced,

Vaylin's fought more powerful and versatile. opponents than he has more than once. Plus, she's actually fought in wars. 

has battle meditation

Won't help him.

crazy ass TP.

Doubt he'll have a chance to use it, tbh. She forced Valkorion to exert himself to control her even when he'd consumed her spirit.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 11:30 pm
skill in the force.

The guys is a tactical genius, i think. idk if it was him either, but i believe that he was obsessed with studying shit too. 

have any of her enemies used anything that is really out of Joruus capabilities? as for fighting in wars, jedi padawans are said to be war veterans by the time they become jedi knights out of sheer experience, iirc. Joruus has like, 70+ years of experience under his belt. 

BM makes the opponent weaker and more confused (whatever that means lol), while it makes the user and his allies stronger and more focused.

doubt he will have a chance to use TP? what do u mean? her exerting valk is impressive of course, and while its a good feats, its also somewhat unquantifiable since u cant really say how hard he tried either. thats like saying that cuz sheev grimaced for a second against maul, maul is now reaching shee levels of power.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

January 7th 2020, 11:33 pm
He falls to Revan, where he stands no chance
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 8th 2020, 4:00 am
Deronn_Solo wrote:He falls to Revan, where he stands no chance

Welcome back mate, you have been missing for a while.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2020, 10:37 am
@"BoD (back from the 8th) I know you hold Vaylin > Revan in raw power (Which I've started agreeing with, having replayed KOTET). THere is nothing that puts Vaylin's intelligence, saber skill, experience, or versatility near the level of Revan lmao.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 8th 2020, 10:58 am
@IG (Exists)  🇪🇭

She is. Probably by a decent margin, too. He's just far more skilled, masterful, disciplined and experienced which is why he's solidly > her in an all-out or Force fight. Revan's only TOR superiors are the Outlander (prime) and Valkorion.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2020, 12:07 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:@IG (Exists)  🇪🇭

Later on, you mentioned the skill with a saber, experience, etc. Didn't read that bit tho. I was talking about the portions where you quoted lorenzo.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 8th 2020, 1:35 pm
I was talking about Joruus in those comparisons, not Revan.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2020, 1:36 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:I was talking about Joruus in those comparisons, not Revan.
Ah okay, my bad lmao.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 8th 2020, 2:41 pm
All good, should have been clearer lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum