Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

The Outlander versus Darth Sidious Empty The Outlander versus Darth Sidious

January 3rd 2020, 12:42 pm
> Outlander in his prime
> Outlander is also possessed by Valkorion's spirit in addition to his peak powers and is able to channel through Tenebrae's spirit
> Palpatine as of Rise of Skywalker
> Palpatine is restored to full strength and is all the Sith

R1: Sabers
R2: Force
R3: All out
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

The Outlander versus Darth Sidious Empty Re: The Outlander versus Darth Sidious

January 3rd 2020, 12:56 pm
If we're just using feats, the Outlander doesn't need Valk. Prime Outlander >/~ unchained Vaylin >>>> chained Vaylin > the spirit Valkorion who could wipe out hundreds of shielded ships and simultaneously kill their pilots. 

If we're using hype and statements, then Sidious wins handily.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 3:09 pm
sidious yawnrapes
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 5:17 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:sidious yawnrapes
Would love to hear your reasoning.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 5:47 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:sidious yawnrapes
Would love to hear your reasoning.
papa wankantine wins do to statements and the fact he literally impress me more than the outlander tbh
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 6:21 pm
papa wankantine wins do to statements and the fact he literally impress me more than the outlander tbh

Why does he impress you more? A heavily weakened Valkorion in a vastly pre-prime Outlander's body replicated that feat, and actually did it to a higher extent (killed the passengers and disabled the transports, not just the latter).
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 6:48 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:

Why does he impress you more? A heavily weakened Valkorion in a vastly pre-prime Outlander's body replicated that feat, and actually did it to a higher extent (killed the passengers and disabled the transports, not just the latter).
it impress me more considering palpatine was more weakened when he apply the feat literally connected to a machine

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 3rd 2020, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 6:50 pm
Have you even watched the movie?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 7:14 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:

it impress me more considering palpatine was more weakened when he apply the feat literally connected to a machine
...He'd literally just restored himself and harnessed the power of the dyad.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 7:21 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:

...He'd literally just restored himself and harnessed the power of the dyad.
and literally does this after.....  
The Outlander versus Darth Sidious 7191519-palpylightning
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 7:30 pm
Which Valk has replicated to a greater extent while heavily weakened, lol.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 7:52 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Which Valk has replicated to a greater extent while heavily weakened, lol.
Still matters :P
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 3rd 2020, 7:58 pm
...How? You have Sidious at his peak pulling off a lesser version of the same feat that a heavily weakened Valkorion (a Valkorion that both unchained Vaylin and prime Outlander scale massively above) did. How is this impressive enough to beat the Outlander, let alone stomp him?

The Outlander versus Darth Sidious 6677937-0870129782-64629

The Outlander versus Darth Sidious 6677946-9073646491-64629

It is difficult to ascertain precise numbers. As a shadow port, Asylum didn't have a government that cared about up-to-date population records. But SCORPIO kept a tally of deaths she witnessed, and we're looking at casualties in the thousands. That's not including the hundreds caught in Valkorion's blast outside the Control Spar. While not Ziost-level numbers, I hope the internal damage you suffered will caution you from using his power in the future. The cost is too great. I didn't wake you up so that Valkorion could finish the job the carbon poisoning started. Whatever he tells you, don't forget that Valkorion is the threat that we set out to destroy. He's a master manipulator who has been pulling strings for centuries. You cannot trust him.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 3rd 2020, 8:07 pm
So why is it Rey gets a pass on this, when we know nothing about this supposed amp and what it does for her, other than....something. It's frankly unqauintifable.

Meanwhile the Outlander has feats, scaling and the like. But he can't block this FL because......why? He has far more going for him in terms of...well everything.

The whole "amp by all the Jedi" thing....there's no real way to gauge what it did for Rey, other than...what? It enabled her to redirect the lighting back. Now explain why all the Jedi need to do this, rather than it just Rey not being powerful enough yet, so the Jedi made her strong enough to do so?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 3rd 2020, 8:27 pm
i can honestly say i concede
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum