Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis Empty SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis

January 1st 2020, 5:19 pm
Morals on

Pls provide a reason.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis Empty Re: SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis

January 1st 2020, 5:27 pm
Team 1 is more powerful. Vitiate can beat Plagueis in a pretty close fight while Revan can take Krayt in either the Force or in sabers.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis Empty Re: SoR Revan and SWTOR Vitiate vs Reborn krayt and Plagueis

January 1st 2020, 6:05 pm
Team 1 annihilates. Krayt is fodder to either and either of team 1 takes Plagy mid-diff
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

January 1st 2020, 6:39 pm
Jake wrote:Plagueis gets one-shotted but Krayt solos anyway

Why?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 1st 2020, 7:04 pm
Both members of team 1 are stronger than both members of team 2. They win.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 1st 2020, 7:58 pm
Plagueis choked to death, Vitiate and Krayt walked into lightsabers, but Revan is by far the worst. Team 2
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 2nd 2020, 1:44 am
Deleting posts with no reasons
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 2nd 2020, 7:21 am
Apparently:

Team 1 is more powerful. Hobo can beat Plagueis in a pretty close fight while Revan can take Krayt in either the Force or in sabers.

Team 1 annihilates. Krayt is fodder to either and either of team 1 takes Plagy mid-diff

Both members of team 1 are stronger than both members of team 2. They win.

All of these count as reasons even though they barely contain any more information than my one liner, and are just statements that don't have a why. There's no justification for why "both members of team 1 are stronger than both members of team 2", for example, so I don't understand why these posts haven't been deleted whereas mine was.

Okay, I guess:

DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Both members of team 1 are stronger than both members of team 2. They win.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 2nd 2020, 8:08 am
@The Apprentice Literally said team 1 is more powerful, lol. For further elaboration, Hobo's overall TK, TP and other feats are more impressive than Plagueis' TPM God scaling to me, who is over ten years pre-ROTS. Revan and Krayt are evenly matched in the Force but Revan has proven himself to be more versatile and able to easily merge his Force attacks into his saber technique, making him a difficult enemy to predict and counter unless you're either equal to him in both the Force and sabers or are noticeably superior in both. I don't believe Krayt has this edge, and I don't even think he's more powerful or skilled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum