Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Savage Opress vs ANH Darth Vader - Page 4 Empty Re: Savage Opress vs ANH Darth Vader

December 31st 2019, 9:13 pm
Lol.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Savage Opress vs ANH Darth Vader - Page 4 Empty Re: Savage Opress vs ANH Darth Vader

December 31st 2019, 9:19 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Lol.
i just possibly witness the most extreme lowballing i ever see in my life not even superman or batman tbh
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 31st 2019, 9:30 pm
TPM maul was holistically portrayed as >= ANH Vader in resurrection (which was made to settle the Maul vs. Vader debate)

There's another non canon comic that has Vader killing Yoda after an intense duel. Doesn't mean that would actually happen.

and Savage >>> TPM maul

Based on what, exactly?
O-Siri
O-Siri

January 1st 2020, 1:58 am
I favor TPM Maul over Savage. He has all the qualities a determined Kenobi utilized when he took the fight to Savage and Maul. Plus he has plenty of experience fighting larger foes so I doubt he'll be put off by his size in a first-time encounter like a lot of other similarly skilled fighters would.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

January 1st 2020, 2:04 am
Savage is a lot like Kyp. Sure he has a lot of raw power. But it's showing is sporadic and inconsistent. In a straight up fight he would be overwhelmed by anyone of Kenobi or Maul's caliber in short order. If freaking Plo Koon can land a lightsaber hit on him in the opening exchange he's going to get demolished by anyone on their level.

If you gave Savage time to get pissed and focus and build his power he might match them. But that's not going to matter in a duel, which is Savage first response.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 1st 2020, 2:06 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:Savage is a lot like Kyp. Sure he has a lot of raw power. But it's showing is sporadic and inconsistent. In a straight up fight he would be overwhelmed by anyone of Kenobi or Maul's caliber in short order. If freaking Plo Koon can land a lightsaber hit on him in the opening exchange he's going to get demolished by anyone on their level.

If you gave Savage time to get pissed and focus and build his power he might match them. But that's not going to matter in a duel, which is Savage first response.
The most logical reasoning i Heard in a long time long time
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum