Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

3 - Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss Empty Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss

May 10th 2019, 2:05 pm
Sedriss
Round 1: pre amp
Round 2: post amp

Jerec
Round 1: Prime
Round 2: Prime
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

3 - Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss Empty Re: Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss

May 10th 2019, 2:10 pm
Jerec stomps :rapetime:
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

3 - Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss Empty Re: Inquisitor Jerec Vs Executor Sedriss

May 10th 2019, 2:22 pm
Meatpants wrote:Jerec stomps :rapetime:

Dude, no way in hell is Jerec stomping, Sedriss scales above Jerec in many different ways
MP

May 10th 2019, 2:29 pm
Does Sedriss beat Vader, ISV?
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

May 10th 2019, 3:16 pm
As of the OT, Jerec is implied to be above Sedriss, and I doubt that trend changed.
MP

May 10th 2019, 3:36 pm
Jerec as of DF2 (his prime) rivals Vader, so.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 10th 2019, 4:58 pm
Meatpants wrote:Jerec as of DF2 (his prime) rivals Vader, so.

Well that's why I made the thread the ambiguity of the word "Rival" is a huge reason why these two can actually have a fight.

You see, Sedriss is "perhaps" the greatest disciple of Palpatine after Vader, considering all the characters you have to go through in order to place Jerec above Sedriss the quotes are really unquantifiable.

For example perhaps implies that a few people may pass him but he is in the upper echelon, lets look at some shall we? We have Dooku and Maul both of whom are labeled as disciples and are saved from that quote by the word "perhaps" then we have Mara Jade who was stated in TNEGTC to be Palpatine's deadliest agent which either implies she was the most lethal of Palpatine's underlings in the empire. We know that Vader scales above Mara though, by way of many factors including Lumiya, who was labeled as the most powerful female in the empire, which includes Mara Jade (unless you argue Luke is gay). Then of course we have High Inquisitor Tremayne who very well may be more powerful than Jerec purely in terms of rank, as Sidious placed his underlings in accordance of power, if Jerec is just an inquisitor than surely a High Inquisitor would be above him by your logic, no? My point is, unless you argue that Jerec is approaching the greats I have listed, Rival is completely unquantifiable, he rivals vader with his powers huh? What does that mean? Does he rival Vader in TK? Does he Rival Vader in overall power? Is he rivaling Vader with his specific powerset? all of this leads me to not dismiss, but certainly not take the terminology required as actual fact.

Last edited by In-sidiousvader on May 10th 2019, 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marc Spector
Marc Spector

May 10th 2019, 5:06 pm
"Perhaps the strongest disciple of Palpatine after Darth Vader, Executor Sedriss remained loyal to the Emperor after the death of his clone over the Rebel's Pinnacle Base."
- Handbook #3: Dark Empire

With that being said, even though I believe amped Sedriss' force power is stronger, Jerec would win in a 1v1 fight. His raw power may be inferior, but combatively speaking, he has better feats. He's also the better duelist.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2019, 7:21 pm
Jerec stomps.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 10th 2019, 8:53 pm
Jerec absolutely isn't stomping.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 11th 2019, 9:34 am
A rival to Vader in power or a moderately powerful force sensitive. Tough call but I'm going to have to go with the rival of Vader.

Spoiler:
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 11th 2019, 9:38 am
Sedriss wins imo. He was able to put up a brief fight against DE Luke and possessed equal power to odd-bnar ( if I spelled his name correctly), who can overwhelm Exar Kun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum