Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haggis
Haggis

Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl  Empty Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl

May 8th 2019, 1:06 pm
Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl  Plotiv10

Plo Koon as of Revenge of the Sith
Shaak Ti as of The Force Unleashed
Darth Nihl and Talon as of Legacy:War

R1: Sabers
R2: Force
R3: All Out
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl  Empty Re: Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl

May 8th 2019, 1:11 pm
Jedi. Ultimately Talon & Nihl are a bit outmatched here, but should put up a good fight.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl  Empty Re: Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl

May 8th 2019, 1:51 pm
Jedi.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 8th 2019, 10:57 pm
Jedi sweep ez
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 8th 2019, 11:37 pm
Jedi, Ti is MVP.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 4:23 am
Any arguments for the Jeedai? Nihl and Talon have plenty of impressive accolades and feats in their own right.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 9th 2019, 4:31 am
Leaning towards the sith honestly.
The Witness
The Witness

May 9th 2019, 7:54 am
mastercilghal wrote:Leaning towards the sith honestly.

Me too. I'd say they are inferior duelists, but their force powers are enough to take the win.
Discipulus
Discipulus

May 9th 2019, 9:11 am
Nihl would have a close fight with either of the Jedi. Talon wouldn't last as long. Nihl will eventually find himself facing both Jedi, and so Plo and Shaak take this.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 9th 2019, 10:01 am
ILS wrote:Any arguments for the Jeedai? Nihl and Talon have plenty of impressive accolades and feats in their own right.

I'm willing to give the Jedi the benefit of the doubt here, given Shaak's TFU feats stacking on her RotS feats. Koon I'm less confident on, but like I said, I'll give them the benefit of that doubt.
LSDMB
LSDMB

May 9th 2019, 10:18 am
ILS wrote:Any arguments for the Jeedai? Nihl and Talon have plenty of impressive accolades and feats in their own right.
Well I mean, Plo Koon did demonstrate his solid superiority over Savage before Savage cheapshotted him

Plo Koon and Shaak Ti vs Darth Talon and Darth Nihl  3900425636
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 10:48 am
SithArchaeologist wrote:

I'm willing to give the Jedi the benefit of the doubt here, given Shaak's TFU feats stacking on her RotS feats. Koon I'm less confident on, but like I said, I'll give them the benefit of that doubt.
I don't understand why they are to be given the "benefit of the doubt" - can you expand on that?
LOTL

May 9th 2019, 10:55 am
Nihl vs Talon, who wins?

The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 10:59 am
Nihl.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 9th 2019, 11:28 am
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

I don't understand why they are to be given the "benefit of the doubt" - can you expand on that?

Essentially, I'm willing to take Koon's rough parity with Savage and general accolades to indicate superiority to Nihl & Talon, even though I'm not confident on it.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 11:41 am
SithArchaeologist wrote:
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

Essentially, I'm willing to take Koon's rough parity with Savage and general accolades to indicate superiority to Nihl & Talon, even though I'm not confident on it.
I might be able to help with that. Koon lost to Savage in a pretty onesided fight despite having the aid of clone troopers, and the only accolades he has are fairly generic and could (sans the "Jedi" element) easily apply to Talon and Nihl, who are both among the most skilled and powerful members of one of the most powerful Sith Empires in history. The positions they hold in the order are those that the Sith constantly compete for with lethal intent - that's how Nihl first became a Hand, and Talon, being recognised as a prodigy (and I believe she's a 2nd or 3rd generation Sith to boot), was groomed on Korriban from infancy to be Krayt's other Hand.

Suffice to say I don't think a contest of generic "one of the best" accolades is going to do much to separate any of the characters here, so it's mostly going to be a feats comparison.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 9th 2019, 11:52 am
Make it Sha Koon and the Jedi win. As it stand, Ti is the weak link that gets Plo killed imo.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 9th 2019, 11:53 am
LSDMB wrote:
Well I mean, Plo Koon did demonstrate his solid superiority over Savage before Savage cheapshotted him

:>
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 9th 2019, 11:54 am
LSDMB wrote:

:>
LSDMB
LSDMB

May 9th 2019, 12:16 pm
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

I might be able to help with that. Koon lost to Savage in a pretty onesided fight despite having the aid of clone troopers, and the only accolades he has are fairly generic and could (sans the "Jedi" element) easily apply to Talon and Nihl, who are both among the most skilled and powerful members of one of the most powerful Sith Empires in history. The positions they hold in the order are those that the Sith constantly compete for with lethal intent - that's how Nihl first became a Hand, and Talon, being recognised as a prodigy (and I believe she's a 2nd or 3rd generation Sith to boot), was groomed on Korriban from infancy to be Krayt's other Hand.

Suffice to say I don't think a contest of generic "one of the best" accolades is going to do much to separate any of the characters here, so it's mostly going to be a feats comparison.
But ILS! Shaak Ti is stated by Obi-Wan to be super cunning, that means even if she is outmatched she'll just outsmart her opponents.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 9th 2019, 12:39 pm
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:
ILS wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

In the past I have argued heavily for Nihl & Talon in matchups such as these. I've not been able to counter CW-era scaling though. How would you counter this?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 9th 2019, 2:25 pm
If it's a scaling war then I don't see how Plo benefits that much from the Shadow Guard scaling. Legacy has very, very generous satellite scaling and Cade throwing a shuttle like a baseball at the beginning of the series when he is sub-Shado level.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2019, 2:53 pm
Inclined to back the sith tbh.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 9th 2019, 5:52 pm
Jedi team should win. Their hype and feats impresses me more.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 11th 2019, 11:49 am
Talon and Nihl easily
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum