Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
EmperorCaedus
Level Two
Level Two

Top U.S presidents  Empty Top U.S presidents

on November 22nd 2019, 7:36 pm
This is based on how well they did on their term, their IQ, choices they've made, their hype, and so on

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Franklin D Roosevelt
3. George Washington
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Theodore Roosevelt
6. John F Kennedy
7. Dwight D Eisenhower
8. Ronald Reagan
9. Harry Truman
10. Woodrow Wilson
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Top U.S presidents  Empty Re: Top U.S presidents

on November 22nd 2019, 7:52 pm
Trump>>>
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

on November 22nd 2019, 8:02 pm
1. Thomas Jefferson
EmperorCaedus
Level Two
Level Two

on November 22nd 2019, 9:41 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:1. Thomas Jefferson
Jefferson > Lincoln?
Top U.S presidents  1668617588
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on November 23rd 2019, 4:03 am
Bill Clinton the Gentleman
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

on November 23rd 2019, 4:39 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:1. Thomas Jefferson
Jefferson > Lincoln?
Top U.S presidents  1668617588
100%
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on November 23rd 2019, 5:03 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:Trump>>>
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 23rd 2019, 6:28 pm
Theo R.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on November 23rd 2019, 6:53 pm
I'd throw in Obama as one of (not the) the best presidents based on his economic accomplishments. Others like Lincoln, Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt also spring to mind.
Bart
Bart

on November 23rd 2019, 8:52 pm
1. Donald Trump
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Barack Obama
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Franklin Roosevelt
6. Richard Nixon
7. James Buchanan
8. Dwight Eisenhower
9. Theodore Roosevelt
10. Bill Clinton
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

on November 23rd 2019, 9:08 pm
Clinton is G.O.A.T.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist

on November 24th 2019, 8:35 am
Tentatively:

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. George Washington
3. Thomas Jefferson

Lincoln for obvious reasons, Washington for setting multiple positive precedents on presidential term limits and restraint of executive power, and Jefferson somewhat ironically for the Louisiana Purchase.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 24th 2019, 1:13 pm
Trump has the best economy work arounds, as far as I know. Teddy is fucking teddy. Jefferson is self explanatory plus I like him. Lincoln, eh idk. The war happened not cuz he wanted to abolish slavery, but actually the opposite- abolishing slavery started as a thing during the war, after it had started, I believe, and even then, I think we had Jefferson say that he wanted to abolish slavery years before, so I put him on a much higher pedestal imo
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on November 24th 2019, 2:33 pm
Trump has the best economy work arounds, as far as I know.
As a result of Obama's administration. It's also accumulated the biggest national growth in debt in modern history and nearly crippled the farming industry.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 24th 2019, 2:44 pm
hmm, thats a good point, i suppose. doesnt change the fact that trump did his in less than 4 years tho, while doing it slightly more impressive. i still give the economic part to trump.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on November 24th 2019, 2:49 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hmm, thats a good point, i suppose. doesnt change the fact that trump did his in less than 4 years tho, while doing it slightly more impressive. i still give the economic part to trump.
You know that there's yet to be an economic policy or legislation he's introduced that has benefited your everyday American citizen, right? He's introduced absolutely zero beyond a tax cut for the rich, increasing the national debt to $22 trillion (despite promising to reduce it), started a trade tariff war with the far more flexible Chinese economy, and nearly bankrupted the American farming industry, requiring a $28 billion bailout that still has done sod all.

You can't realistically credit Trump with the Obama administration's accomplishments because it doesn't quite work like that.

Also, the United States is heading towards another recession, which will have international repercussions.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 24th 2019, 3:02 pm
so its a bad thing that rich people dont have to pay more now? i get it, lets strangle them for money, cuz ur everyday american is fucked. now thats hella american. thing about america is that anybody can get a job anywhere. anybody can go to school, and anybody can at least apply for a scholarship. problem is that some of those people are dumbasses and dont feel doing any of the above, but instead, want the government to pay for their shit. thats how debts are created as well, in case u didnt know. and u used the right word there. he increased the already accumulative debt, meaning that he is but one president (with a term that hasnt even hit the 4 years mark yet) in what the others have done to come up with the other trillions of dollars. sorry to say, but 22 trillion dollars dont suddenly pop up once a random president comes into play. it was already bad before he came along. not to discredit obama, but the amount presidents that actually made a solo difference (as in, they by themselves did something, without using another president's elevator as a helper) can be counted in one hand. both rode the same wagon. and like i said, obama had more time to do what he did. 

im not saying that he is great, nor that he has done great things, but putting obama above him just isnt how i see at all. now, if u listed the amount of things that obama has done that were good, and werent riding upon another president's back, i would 100% change my imo
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on November 24th 2019, 3:34 pm
so its a bad thing that rich people dont have to pay more now? i get it, lets strangle them for money, cuz ur everyday american is fucked. now thats hella american. 

I...think you've misunderstood what I said. I was saying about the tax cut Trump introduced which only benefited the rich, including himself. The working class got absolutely nothing from it beyond more national debt and the movement towards a recession. 

u used the right word there. he increased the already accumulative debt, meaning that he is but one president (with a term that hasnt even hit the 4 years mark yet) in what the others have done to come up with the other trillions of dollars. sorry to say, but 22 trillion dollars dont suddenly pop up once a random president comes into play. it was already bad before he came along. not to discredit obama, but the amount presidents that actually made a solo difference (as in, they by themselves did something, without using another president's elevator as a helper) can be counted in one hand. both rode the same wagon. and like i said, obama had more time to do what he did. 

Current figures:
2006 $8,50761%Bernanke  chaired Fed
2007 $9,00862%Bank crisis
2008 $10,02568%Bank bailout  & QE .
2009 $11,910 ($11,000 on Mar 16 and $12,000 on Nov 16)83%Bailout cost $250B ARRA  added $241.9B
2010 $13,562 ($13,000 on Jun 1 and $14,000 on Dec 3190%ARRA added $400B. Payroll tax holiday ended. Obama Tax cutsACASimpson-Bowles
2011 $14,790 ($15,000 on Nov 15)95%Debt crisis . Recession and tax cuts reduced revenue.
2012 $16,066 ($16,000 on Aug 31)99%Fiscal cliff
2013 $16,738  ($17,000 on Oct 17)99%SequesterGovernment shutdown
2014 $17,824  ($18,000 on Dec 15)101%QE ended. Debt ceiling  crisis.
2015 $18,15199%Defense = $736.4B
2016 $19,573 ($19,000 on Jan 29)104%Defense = $767.6B
2017 $20,245  ($20,000 on Sep 8)103%Congress raised debt ceiling
2018 $21,516 ($21,000 on Mar 15)104%Trump tax cuts
2019 $22,776 ($22,000 on February 11)

While it's true that debt did increase under Obama $10 trillion to $19 trillion, it's important to understand that Obama was engaged with stimulating the US economy after the biggest recession in history. In 3 years, Trump has also reached a third of that. Even if it didn't increase and stayed at the same level of growth (despite his promises to cut it on the campaign trail), he'd still reach Obama levels without even an economic emergency prompting it and purely because he's mismanaged the United States' economy. 

im not saying that he is great, nor that he has done great things, but putting obama above him just isnt how i see at all. now, if u listed the amount of things that obama has done that were good, and werent riding upon another president's back, i would 100% change my imo

To quote Factcheck: 

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.

• Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.

• After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.

• The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.

• The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.

• Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.

• Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.

• Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.

• Production of handguns rose 192 percent, to a record level.

• The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at the same rate as when Obama took office.

Top U.S presidents  Obamas10

Not to mention renewing NAFTA, the Paris Climate Agreement, the Iran Deal, pulling a massive number of troops from Iraq, etc.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 24th 2019, 4:47 pm
I'm watching sicario, so I'll try to answer later if I don't forget to do so lol, sorry
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

on November 24th 2019, 8:37 pm
Lincoln... ok?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on November 24th 2019, 10:41 pm
surprised how little Washington did, but people still love simply cuz he existed hahaha gotta respect the guy for that lol
EmperorCaedus
Level Two
Level Two

on November 25th 2019, 2:32 am
Yea, Washington's overrated
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum