Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on January 20th 2020, 11:28 pm
ever since i saw what 1 tailed naruto looked like in that manga cover on the first valley of the jedi fight
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on January 21st 2020, 2:10 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ever since i saw what 1 tailed naruto looked like in that manga cover on the first valley of the jedi fight

What's your favorite anime? Actually, I'll make a thread about it and tag you in it.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on January 21st 2020, 7:47 am
Prolly Naruto, but I've watched so many lol
Seturna
Seturna

on January 21st 2020, 9:55 am
Halo, DC and marvel
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

on January 21st 2020, 9:58 am
LOTR, DC, Marvel, GOT
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on January 21st 2020, 12:30 pm
nice meme i encounter from dc: 

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 JMLjFDH
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum