Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on Tue 21 Jan - 4:28
ever since i saw what 1 tailed naruto looked like in that manga cover on the first valley of the jedi fight
Syndiciate
Syndiciate

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on Tue 21 Jan - 7:10
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ever since i saw what 1 tailed naruto looked like in that manga cover on the first valley of the jedi fight

What's your favorite anime? Actually, I'll make a thread about it and tag you in it.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Tue 21 Jan - 12:47
Prolly Naruto, but I've watched so many lol
Seturna
Seturna

on Tue 21 Jan - 14:55
Halo, DC and marvel
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

on Tue 21 Jan - 14:58
LOTR, DC, Marvel, GOT
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on Tue 21 Jan - 17:30
nice meme i encounter from dc: 

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 4 JMLjFDH
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum