Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 3 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 16:44
Perhaps. But the ultimate shooter of all times is Doom and nothing can surpass it.
> Korriban
> Korriban
Level One
Level One

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 3 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 17:18
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:> Says I'm wrong.
> Quotes the worst Star Wars film.

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 3 Ironic10
Halos Reach, 3 and 4 are incredible.
Bruh. You just put one of the worst in (4) and left out Halo 2, I'm breaking up with you
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 17:52

reach and 3 are incredible but 4 fucking sucks  Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 3 3948126588

Last edited by The lord of hunger on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:49; edited 2 times in total
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 21:53
@The lord of hunger I'm talking about the story.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 21:53
Isv wrote:

Bruh. You just put one of the worst in (4) and left out Halo 2, I'm breaking up with you
Halo 2 is overrated af. 4 actually did something new and developed Chief as a character.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 22:16
BoD, just accept the Doom's supremacy and buy Eternal.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 22:25
The hell is Doom, a bug repellent?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 22:26
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:@The lord of hunger I'm talking about the story.
Bruh....
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 22:30
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:The hell is Doom, a bug repellent?

"Thomas has never seen such bullshit before"
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Mon 6 Jan 2020 - 22:32
*Procedes to kill himself*
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

on Tue 7 Jan 2020 - 3:27
HellFireUnit is undeserving of a Grievous avi, doesn’t fit like it did on CuckedCurry (may his soul rest in peace)
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Tue 7 Jan 2020 - 5:08
Maks Leem wrote:HellFireUnit is undeserving of a Grievous avi, doesn’t fit like it did on CuckedCurry (may his soul rest in peace)

Can't argue with that, Curry WAS the Grievous.
Divina
Divina

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 16:58
i am into a lot of anime that includes:
- cowboy bebop
- naruto/boruto
- my hero academia 
- demon slayer
- attack on titan
- dragon ball
- full metal alchemist
- hxh

and so much more i love love love it
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:01
naruto, my hero, demon slayer, attack on titan, dragon ball, FMA, and hxh are all really good.
Divina
Divina

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:04
yea they are all really good! there should be an anime section on here i would run that section haha
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:06
agreed lol
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:37
Only anime worth watching is Yugioh
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:39
oh god.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 17:50
bitch pls jojo>>all
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:20
seems like u havent watched naruto, huh
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:24
@HellfireUnit wrote:Only anime worth watching is Yugioh
RWBY's alright too, but yeah mainly this. ^
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:26
evangelion is also cool
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:29
evanglion is real men anime. i think gargantua is good too. FMA is top 10 anime of all time. bleach is underrated. one piece is good. one punch man is good. so much underrated shit man, i dont even know where to start.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:37
bleach is quite good however after bount arc everything was not the same
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

on Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 22:34
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:evanglion is real men anime. i think gargantua is good too. FMA is top 10 anime of all time. bleach is underrated. one piece is good. one punch man is good. so much underrated shit man, i dont even know where to start.

You're into anime lorenzo?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum