Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on July 31st 2019, 11:52 am
Games:

- Age of Empires (not really a franchise)
- Assassins' Creed (until Black Flag)
- Darksiders
- Doom
- Fallout (Fuck the incompetent, talentless and unskilled Bethesda and their games besides Fallout 3)
- GoW
- Half Life
- Metro
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

General:

- Middle Earth
- Tarantino
- Marvel
- Westworld
- South Park (should be my favorite)
- Rick & Morty
- John Wick
- SPN (it is shit but can't get over nostalgia)
- Nolan's Batman

There are many more but most aren't franchises or huge verses.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars?

on August 1st 2019, 11:35 pm
Mainly Marvel, DC, and a few video games.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on August 2nd 2019, 12:07 am
@AlakanSpaceWalker Welcome to the forum.
O-Siri
O-Siri

on August 2nd 2019, 5:53 pm
@Hellfireunit wrote:- Fallout (Fuck the incompetent, talentless and unskilled Bethesda and their games besides Fallout 3)

Personally, I think Fallout 3(especially with mods) is better than Fallout 2. Fallout 1 is king though.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on August 3rd 2019, 3:38 pm
Kilius wrote:
@Hellfireunit wrote:- Fallout (Fuck the incompetent, talentless and unskilled Bethesda and their games besides Fallout 3)

Personally, I think Fallout 3(especially with mods) is better than Fallout 2. Fallout 1 is king though.

I never use mods but I truly love Fallout 3. First Fallout is also great but 2 is just a masterpiece. If I had to rank Fallout games it'd be like:

2>NV>3>1>76>4.
O-Siri
O-Siri

on August 3rd 2019, 11:39 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:
Kilius wrote:

I never use mods but I truly love Fallout 3. First Fallout is also great but 2 is just a masterpiece. If I had to rank Fallout games it'd be like:

2>NV>3>1>76>4.
There's a lot I really like about 2 in regards to lore, replay value, and humor, but there is just so much that also makes me want to tear my hair out. For example, that pointless Temple trial you have to go through everytime you start a new game, which forces you to expend precious skill points to useless traits. The oftentimes ridiculous difficulty curb; god I really hate being swarmed by those fcking ammo sponges that are the aliens and floaters, and enemies are way too tough in the beginning IMO. Or even just getting to point a to point b on the map which moves at a plodding pace compared to the more reasonable rate of that of Fallout 1; though I will admit the car is a pretty cool feature. And don't even get me started with the bugs; maybe it's just the Steam version but my game kept crashing at random and I had the start over numerous times because the save files kept glitching up.
Cheth
Cheth

on August 14th 2019, 2:26 pm
Warhammer
Warcraft (strategy games)
DC/Marvel (a bit) 
Red vs Blue (and other RT shows)
some animes
Elder scrolls
Tolkienverse
Percy Jackson and associated novels (kinda grown out of that)

Also like mythology and history
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on August 14th 2019, 4:04 pm
Halo, you nerds
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on August 14th 2019, 5:49 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:Halo, you nerds
Halo is indeed the god shooter franchise.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

on August 15th 2019, 1:33 am
In no particular order:
Dresden Files (I own all the books, nearly every comic, and the rpg, which is great)
MCU
DCAU
Fullmetal Alchemist (original, manga, and Brotherhood)
Dragon Ball franchise (Honestly, I could fill this whole list with anime)
Godzilla
Castlevania
Pokemon
Smash Bros

Currently trying to get into (after being gifted a ton of games):
Uncharted
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on August 15th 2019, 7:22 am
@Underachiever599 wrote:In no particular order:
MCU
DCAU

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 4037459623 Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 1289255181
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Three
Level Three

on August 15th 2019, 8:56 am
Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 1019854026
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on August 15th 2019, 9:01 am
Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 4233314142
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Three
Level Three

on August 15th 2019, 9:01 am
Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 39523600
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on August 15th 2019, 9:13 am
Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 1076326320
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Three
Level Three

on August 15th 2019, 9:14 am
Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 3948126588 Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 3948126588 Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 3948126588
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

on January 5th 2020, 11:19 pm
Time to redo my list this time as a much more experienced and jaded version of myself
Transformers 
Reyn
Marvel 
DC
TMNT
Kid Icarus 
Archie
Sonic the Hedgehog 
Megaman 
Star Fox 
Star Trek (to a certain extent)
Samurai Jack 
Etc.
xolthol
xolthol
Level One
Level One

on January 6th 2020, 3:03 am
Real life
Azronger
Azronger

on January 6th 2020, 3:12 am
I'd now add Avatar to the list. I saw both shows years ago, but recently I've been delving into the mythos more deeply.

on January 6th 2020, 3:09 pm
@Azronger wrote:I'd now add Avatar to the list. I saw both shows years ago, but recently I've been delving into the mythos more deeply.
Cool
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on January 6th 2020, 3:32 pm
I am very interested in the Nygax lore
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 6th 2020, 4:05 pm
DC comics(CAS and mandrakk are prepared to solo your favorite verse)
dragon ball 
elder scrolls
the witcher(videogames,books,tv series) 
warhammer
LOTR 
fallout
age of empires
jojo bizarre adventure 
lovecraft
image comics
dr who
Lol

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 7th 2020, 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 6th 2020, 4:31 pm
Marvel comics.
Doctor Who.
Court of Thorns and Roses.
Throne of Glass.
RWBY.
Witcher.
Supernatural.
Lucifer.
Assassins Creed.
Halo (the ultimate FPS).
Destiny.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on January 6th 2020, 5:03 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:Halo (the ultimate FPS)

Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on January 6th 2020, 6:01 pm
> Says I'm wrong.
> Quotes the worst Star Wars film.

Other franchises you are into apart from Star Wars? - Page 2 Ironic10
Halos Reach, 3 and 4 are incredible.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum