Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

What's So Special about JediXMan? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's So Special about JediXMan?

on December 31st 2019, 3:16 pm
He is a prick. He and Ren basically ignored my appeal for AP, MP, DMB, Ant ect to be unbanned for no reason at all, even though everything I said was 100% reasonable.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

What's So Special about JediXMan? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's So Special about JediXMan?

on December 31st 2019, 9:27 pm
literally everything that is wrong with the debate community
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 3rd 2020, 8:49 pm
i got to ask why dont your return to the vine jedi douchebag is not the only mod in there....  and im sure that somebody will help you....
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on January 3rd 2020, 8:54 pm
They already tried appealing it lmao. Besides, CV is stupid lmao. Most debaters there suck. JXM has all the influence.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on January 3rd 2020, 8:55 pm
eh, idk there are some good ones there still around. by some i mean like, 2-3, but it is what it is
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 3rd 2020, 8:55 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:They already tried appealing it lmao. Besides, CV is stupid lmao. Most debaters there suck. JXM has all the influence.
do you mean the vine suck in star wars debates or overall becuase in some others ones there are not that bad especially the comic ones
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on January 3rd 2020, 8:56 pm
The SW debaters. There’s like, no good SW debaters on CV. Name me one. Even I’m better than all of them lmao.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

overall seems about right lol
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

IG (Exists) wrote:The SW debaters. There’s like, no good SW debaters on CV. Name me one. Even I’m better than all of them lmao.
ahhh wolf and the vivas?
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on January 3rd 2020, 9:12 pm
Wolf is overrated. The Vivas is here.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on January 3rd 2020, 9:14 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Wolf is overrated. The Vivas is here.
if vivas is here why is he always not active 

wolf is good tbh although he wanks too much plagueis
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

on January 29th 2020, 5:50 pm
He will ban you if you contradict his head canon.
Latham2000
Latham2000

on January 29th 2020, 5:55 pm
RocketRaccoon wrote:He will ban you if you contradict his head canon.

Better abandon comic vine before he does that.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

on January 29th 2020, 6:04 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
RocketRaccoon wrote:He will ban you if you contradict his head canon.

Better abandon comic vine before he does that.
I knew people in comicvine got banned because someone proved him wrong. Mods abuse their power in comicvine. 

Red Viper is way worse than he is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum