Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dark_globe
dark_globe

TPM Darth Maul vs Darth Malak (no amp) - Page 2 Empty Re: TPM Darth Maul vs Darth Malak (no amp)

November 3rd 2019, 12:57 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:And dark_globe's referring to the Star Forge battle btw.
exactly . thank you .

to all malak supporters here:
those "scales massively over A-Z character" quetes always have me shaking my head .
such quotes are extremely vague and unreliable .

but very well than :

if he is so "massively" above exar kun (who is already powerful in his own right) where do these two stand in relation to PT era and its power scaling ?!
problem is old republic characters are very hard to judge in relation to PT/OT era .

Last edited by dark_globe on November 3rd 2019, 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

TPM Darth Maul vs Darth Malak (no amp) - Page 2 Empty Re: TPM Darth Maul vs Darth Malak (no amp)

November 3rd 2019, 12:59 pm
What does "no amp" Malak refer to, given the Star Forge amp permanently increased his powers?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

November 3rd 2019, 1:02 pm
Presumably he is not on the Star Forge or draining any Jedi for this thread but has his own power and standard gear on a neutral environment.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 3rd 2019, 1:04 pm
Hard to say for sure who would win, but I might hand it to Malak. TPM Darth Maul vs Darth Malak (no amp) - Page 2 1289255181
Smurvette75
Smurvette75

November 3rd 2019, 7:19 pm
Maul cannot even use Sith lightning, Malak beats him.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 3rd 2019, 8:20 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:What does "no amp" Malak refer to, given the Star Forge amp permanently increased his powers?
wait, did it really? i never knew that. thats pretty cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum