Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 12th 2019, 9:34 pm
^


Last edited by Latham2000 on January 9th 2020, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 12th 2019, 10:32 pm
If you're Christian, it's a sin. If you're Muslim, it's a sin. If you're Jewish, it's a sin. If you're part of most faiths, it's a sin. However, that doesn't make it immoral.

No, it's not immoral. As long as you understand the difference between porn and real life, then there's nothing wrong with it.
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 12:29 am
No.
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 1:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 2:42 am
Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 2:48 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions

Damn, this guy is always on point.
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:02 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions

Lmfao.
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:03 am
@xolthol wrote:Yes.

On what basis?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Moderator
Moderator

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:21 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions
Well said
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:50 am
@DC77 (Reborn) A moral one. There isn't anything moral in doing this
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:56 am
I summarised that from your original response. My question is why?
Set, The God of Chaos
Set, The God of Chaos
Level Four
Level Four

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 8:48 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? 1289255181
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator
Moderator

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 9:47 am
There’s nothing moral in making myself a coffee in the morning, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t do it.
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 1:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@DC77 (Reborn) Because porn is immoral by perveting the meaning and the way to human beings are related in regard to the sex.
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 1:57 pm
Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? 3363707401
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 2:52 pm
@Xolthol is actually right. I disagree with the people who have remarked that I am asking a stupid question.

Porn does indeed pervert sex by misleading people into having ridiculous expectations of what their partner must perform because the porn industry has a lot of money and its objective is to make more money. They have the resources to hire professional actors who get are highly experienced, and they also hire directors plus camera men/women to make everything look great e.g. makeup, lighting, film editing etc. That shit is funded by tons of money, time and experienced actors. It’s unlikely that you’re going to have that when you have sex with your partner because it’s improbably that you’re both professional actors, and the person who is so used to the hardcore standards of sex that porn videos falsely gives, that your hardcore expectations of sex will probably lead to you trying to copy what porn actors do, and that can hurt you and the other person because pornography takes sex to the extreme and statistics show that a great deal of porn videos contain violence.
BoD
BoD
Level Five
Level Five

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:12 pm
@xolthol wrote:@DC77 (Reborn) Because porn is immoral by perveting the meaning and the way to human beings are related in regard to the sex.
Umm...what?
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:31 pm
@Latham2000: That’s why there’s amateur porn. Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? 3146861145
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 3:55 pm
@King Joker wrote:@Latham2000: That’s why there’s amateur porn. Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? 3146861145

Most bois prefer hardcore porn tho.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 13th 2019, 10:39 pm
@DarthSkywalker0 wrote:
@MacialRecognition wrote:Not as immoral as wasting people's time with stupid questions

Damn, this guy is always on point.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 14th 2019, 3:14 am
@Latham2000 wrote:@Xolthol is actually right. I disagree with the people who have remarked that I am asking a stupid question.

Porn does indeed pervert sex by misleading people into having ridiculous expectations of what their partner must perform because the porn industry has a lot of money and its objective is to make more money. They have the resources to hire professional actors who get are highly experienced, and they also hire directors plus camera men/women to make everything look great e.g. makeup, lighting, film editing etc. That shit is funded by tons of money, time and experienced actors. It’s unlikely that you’re going to have that when you have sex with your partner because it’s improbably that you’re both professional actors, and the person who is so used to the hardcore standards of sex that porn videos falsely gives, that your hardcore expectations of sex will probably lead to you trying to copy what porn actors do, and that can hurt you and the other person because pornography takes sex to the extreme and statistics show that a great deal of porn videos contain violence.
What you've said here applies to pretty much every field related to media/entertainment. While I do think that pop culture is shallow and braindead in most cases, I wouldn't call it immoral. If porn makes sex dangerous, then Hollywood makes life dangerous.

Regarding the violence stuff, I suspect it's the viewer's demands that shape the porn industry, not the other way around.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 14th 2019, 6:26 am
Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Boom10

_________________
Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Sheev_sig_3
ScionOfSkywalker77
ScionOfSkywalker77
Level Six
Level Six

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 14th 2019, 6:34 am
MacialRecognition ragdolling.
Set, The God of Chaos
Set, The God of Chaos
Level Four
Level Four

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 14th 2019, 9:30 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:MacialRecognition ragdolling.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level One
Level One

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

on October 14th 2019, 10:38 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:
@Latham2000 wrote:@Xolthol is actually right. I disagree with the people who have remarked that I am asking a stupid question.

Porn does indeed pervert sex by misleading people into having ridiculous expectations of what their partner must perform because the porn industry has a lot of money and its objective is to make more money. They have the resources to hire professional actors who get are highly experienced, and they also hire directors plus camera men/women to make everything look great e.g. makeup, lighting, film editing etc. That shit is funded by tons of money, time and experienced actors. It’s unlikely that you’re going to have that when you have sex with your partner because it’s improbably that you’re both professional actors, and the person who is so used to the hardcore standards of sex that porn videos falsely gives, that your hardcore expectations of sex will probably lead to you trying to copy what porn actors do, and that can hurt you and the other person because pornography takes sex to the extreme and statistics show that a great deal of porn videos contain violence.
What you've said here applies to pretty much every field related to media/entertainment. While I do think that pop culture is shallow and braindead in most cases, I wouldn't call it immoral. If porn makes sex dangerous, then Hollywood makes life dangerous.

Regarding the violence stuff, I suspect it's the viewer's demands that shape the porn industry, not the other way around.
Strawman. 

I wasn't arguing that we must condemn the porn industry for creating unrealistic expectations of sex, I was saying that you shouldn't watch porn and jump to the conclusion that you can easily replicate the stuff that the actors do because porn videos aren't just made by two people simply having sex, it also involves other variables too, which are unlikely, if not impossible, to exist when you have sex with your partner.
Sponsored content

Is it immoral to masturbate to porn? Empty Re: Is it immoral to masturbate to porn?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum