Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla Empty Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla

October 11th 2019, 5:36 pm
Darth Vader faces the Rebel jedi Knights Ben Kenobi (from ANH), Rahm Kota (as seen at the end of TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla

October 11th 2019, 5:47 pm
Ben solos.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Ben Kenobi (ANH), Rahm Kota (TFU 2), Qu Rahn, Rachi Sitra and Ylenic itkla

October 11th 2019, 6:12 pm
Ben is already at least equal to Vader. Throwing in a bunch of fodder to help him seals the deal imo.

Edit: If we assume ESB Luke is > Ben then my answer could change. This would mean that Ben is significantly below Vader, and if that's the case I'm no longer compelled that the team could push him to victory. I'd need an overview of how powerful these characters are in order to determine how much of a difference they will make in this fight.

Last edited by StrangerThingsFan77 on October 12th 2019, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 11th 2019, 10:18 pm
Ben solos. The amount of which Vader grew after ANH is dubious at best. Everyone else is just kind there

Last edited by Greysentinel365 on October 12th 2019, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 12th 2019, 12:50 am
Rahn Solos
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 12th 2019, 3:44 am
People are so quick to say Ben solos even though the OP doesn't state what version of Vader this is.
If it's ROTJ Vader, he wins this by a long shot
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 12th 2019, 6:52 am
@IdrisianGraecus @StrangerThingsFan77 @Greysentinel365 @MasterCilghal @SithSauce Per the rules, reasons must be provided in a thread made by a new user. You have 24 hours to do so or your posts will be deleted.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 12th 2019, 6:54 am
On topic, I've seen evidence that ESB Luke is better than ANH Ben, so Ben definitely isn't soloing RotJ Vader. However, I don't know some of these characters well enough to say whether Vader wins this or not.

"You have been learning, you’re young and quick, you offer me better sport than the old man."

I don't know the source, but @Jake should have it. I also recall Vader musing in Shadows of the Empire that Luke was the strongest of all Jedi.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 12th 2019, 6:59 am
My comment was an obvious joke although I think Vader would definitely lose. Qu Rahn, as far as I can see, was a threat to Jerec, who is comparable to Vader. Add in Ben and i think the result is clear. Everyone else is fodder though
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 12th 2019, 7:48 am
MasterCilghal wrote:My comment was an obvious joke although I think Vader would definitely lose. Qu Rahn, as far as I can see, was a threat to Jerec, who is comparable to Vader. Add in Ben and i think the result is clear. Everyone else is fodder though

Jerec immobilized Rahn with one attack, did he not?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 12th 2019, 8:22 am
Team due to numbers. Ben should be close enough to give a solid fight. Give him a bunch of fodder and it seals the deal.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 12th 2019, 11:26 am
Team in an amazing fight if ANH Vader. ROTJ wins easily.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 12th 2019, 3:13 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:Ben is already at least equal to Vader. Throwing in a bunch of fodder to help him seals the deal imo.

Edit: If we assume ESB Luke is > Ben then my answer could change. This would mean that Ben is significantly below Vader, and if that's the case I'm no longer compelled that the team could push him to victory. I'd need an overview of how powerful these characters are in order to determine how much of a difference they will make in this fight.
what is the evidence is there that ESB Luke is>Ben?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 12th 2019, 4:02 pm
Azronger wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:My comment was an obvious joke although I think Vader would definitely lose. Qu Rahn, as far as I can see, was a threat to Jerec, who is comparable to Vader. Add in Ben and i think the result is clear. Everyone else is fodder though

Yes, but it was not because he could one-shot or ragdoll him. It had to do the the nature of force destruction, a power Rahn had no defense against.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

October 12th 2019, 5:53 pm
Rahn is fodder to Vader.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 12th 2019, 7:43 pm
@WalkingInCircles The above rules apply to you too
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 12th 2019, 8:03 pm
Everyone except Ben is fodder, and ROTJ Vader is massively above him.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 12th 2019, 9:13 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Azronger wrote:

Yes, but it was not because he could one-shot or ragdoll him. It had to do the the nature of force destruction, a power Rahn had no defense against.

Rahn can’t defend against TK?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum