Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 12:43 pm
1.Qui Gon
2.Kit Fisto
3.Darth Maul
4.Rots Kenobi
5.Count Dooku
6.Mace Windu
7.Yoda
8.Darth Sidious
9.KF Vader
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 1:00 pm
2
dark_globe
dark_globe

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 1:09 pm
he loses hard to 4 in sabers but could get through via force abuse .
probably stops at 5 . dooku is superior in sabers and strong enough not to get ragdolled .
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 1:11 pm
5 6 or 7
avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 2:22 pm
9 is way too high. He stops at 5 and gets slaughtered at 6.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 2:37 pm
9 is way too high.

nah
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 2:46 pm
6
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 3:04 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:9 is way too high. He stops at 5 and gets slaughtered at 6.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 3:06 pm
@HellfireUnit fite me bro
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 3:11 pm
3.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 3:11 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:@HellfireUnit fite me bro

Can't, I am exhausted bro 🇪🇭
avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 4:12 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:
9 is way too high.

nah
Already went into the "strong as" quote argument so yeah. He's below Mace.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 4:47 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
@KingofBlades wrote:
9 is way too high.

nah
Already went into the "strong as" quote argument so yeah. He's below Mace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg

Care to tl;dr this argument again? Note that's hardly the only quote pinning peak Anakin above Mace.
avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 26th 2019, 5:13 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
@KingofBlades wrote:
9 is way too high.

nah
Already went into the "strong as" quote argument so yeah. He's below Mace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg

Care to tl;dr this argument again? Note that's hardly the only quote pinning peak Anakin above Mace.
I cba to right now since it's late here and I'm tired.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 12:43 pm
BoD your argument has to be the clunkiest interpretation of the quote in existence.

@BreakOfDawn @PeraltaEagle45 @dark_globe Sigh, reasons (Mainly looking at you DG).

OT-6 or 7.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 12:44 pm
Stops at 6

_________________
Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet E8ae7210
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 12:44 pm
Hard stop at 6. Caedus cannot contend with the might of Vaapad.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 1:45 pm
Dies at 5.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 2:08 pm
5 or 6,most likely 6
avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 5:10 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:BoD your argument has to be the clunkiest interpretation of the quote in existence.

@BreakOfDawn @PeraltaEagle45 @dark_globe Sigh, reasons (Mainly looking at you DG).

OT-6 or 7.
Sorry, my wording is pretty crap in general. Even so, there was literally nothing in the quote confirming it was KFV and, as his transformation from base Anakin to KFV proved, it’s pretty clear that Anakin grows massively in power over a short span of time and this doesn’t just peak at KFV, lmao. The wording is even reminiscent of this in numerous quotes, including “If Anakin hadn’t got all beat up, he could have beat the Emperor”, indicating that at no point during his growth Mustafar (which Lucas even specifies) Anakin > or = Sidious, especially with conclusive evidence considering that Sheev’s claim that Anakin “will” grow more powerful than him when the screenplay was written by Lucas himself.

Burden of proof is now on you to prove that KFV = Sidious, preferably without using two flimsy quotes written in the context of Mustafar or end of ROTS. Don’t worry, I’ll be without wifi for a few days so feel free to give your award winning counter over time. Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet 228124001
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 5:18 pm
Anakin has a litany of quotes putting him on par or above Yoda(who I'm using as a proxy for Sheev), starting as early as LoE. When you factor in the growth he has experienced when he reaches his KF incarnation its easy to see that he could be at least = RotS Sheev.
avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 5:21 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:Anakin has a litany of quotes putting him on par or above Yoda(who I'm using as a proxy for Sheev), starting as early as LoE. When you factor in the growth he has experienced when he reaches his KF incarnation its easy to see that he could be at least = RotS Sheev.
And yet he’s around Dooku level by base ROTS time. A lot of those quotes refer to his raw power, AKA his potential, and aren’t G-canon.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 5:36 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
@KingofBlades wrote:Anakin has a litany of quotes putting him on par or above Yoda(who I'm using as a proxy for Sheev), starting as early as LoE. When you factor in the growth he has experienced when he reaches his KF incarnation its easy to see that he could be at least = RotS Sheev.
And yet he’s around Dooku level by base ROTS time. A lot of those quotes refer to his raw power, AKA his potential, and aren’t G-canon.
Lol he wasn't on par with Dooku, he was completely dominating him according to the novel prior to Dooku's use of Dun Moch.

Let's go through some of the quotes:

Obi-Wan, Star Wars Labyrinth of Evil



"Clearly Anakin was as strong in the Force as any Jedi who had ever sat on the Council. But as Obi-Wan had told him time and again, the essence of being a Jedi didn't hinge on attaining mastery of the Force, but on attaining mastery over oneself."



Here we see mastery being equated with power, which means Obi Wan is referring to Anakin's applicable power.


Mace Windu, Star Wars Revenge of the Sith adult novelization



"Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger."

Here we see again applicable power is referred to here as Mace notes Anakin is growing in power, which wouldn't be the case if Anakin's potential was being referred to here.

Jacen Solo, Star Wars Legacy of the Force - Bloodlines



"'I’m more powerful than any of you.'



It was a boy's expression of anger, but it was true."


Jacen is confirming Anakin's assertion that he is more powerful than any member on the council which would include Yoda. This assertion is one of applicable power, since Anakin wouldn't be complaining on the basis that he would eventually be more applicably powerful

avatar
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 5:51 pm
Character statements are notoriously unreliable and inconsistent when referring to or comparing other characters.


That was why Mace was on the Jedi Council. That was why, except for Yoda, Obi-Wan thought him the most powerful Jedi he'd ever known.



Despite his diminutive size and frailty, Yoda’s incomparable ability to summon the power of the Force enabled him to greatly enhance his agility and speed.
—Star Wars Fact Files
Palpatine enjoyed Yoda's company, because the longer he sat smiling benignly at Yoda, and the longer the greatest Jedi Master failed to recognize Palpatine for what he was, the more satisfying the situation became.
—Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” “Judge me by my size, do you?” “Great warrior… Wars not make one great.” While he is the most powerful Jedi, it’s Yoda’s wisdom that continues to resonate with fans today. In The Empire Strikes Back, he does much more than instruct Luke Skywalker in combat or prepare him physically to fight Darth Vader; he readies his mind and tries to curb the boy’s impatience and anger, which is something that’s much harder to do. And through that, Luke — and the audience — learns that there’s much more to being a Jedi than adventuring. Of course, he also is a great warrior, as seen in the prequels, taking on Count Dooku, clone troopers, and Darth Sidious. Taken together, Yoda is the ultimate Jedi Master.
—StarWars.com
Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides.
—Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

And yes, power and potential are similar things. For example, Qui-Gon notes that the Force is stronger in 10-year old Anakin than in any being he’s ever met, so does that mean untrained Anakin > Yoda in power, or that he senses Anakin’s potential to be > Yoda?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

on September 27th 2019, 6:05 pm
Power is power. How much of that power a character can draw on is up for debate. Characters can’t sense potential
Sponsored content

Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet Empty Re: Darth Caedus runs a PT guantlet

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum